Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Signs Multi-Fight Agreements With HBO, Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    It's crazy sometimes, but I appreciate this community, so I be trying to breakdown the game for some of these guys. Their bias is too much at times though.
    he never signed with dibella. Post the announcement, press release etc that he signed lol. I will wait

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      That leaves a lot of questions to be answers if that is the case! But can't be upset with Jacobs for accepting a deal he can't refuse!
      That's not the case at all, the deal was done with Haymon knowledge.

Keith Connolly, Jacobs' manager, told ESPN that he, Jacobs and Haymon agreed that taking the HBO and Matchroom deal "was the best move for his career."

Comment

HBO will now drop Ward as commentator & replace him with Jacobs.

Comment

Eventually, Haymon will lose most of his fighters because one cannot fail that spectacularly, like he did, and still remain a major force in any sport.

Comment

so this pbc thing? where did it go? to showtime? didnt that exist before pbc? in the past haymon wanted full control over his fighters and only wanted them to fight on pbc networks/showtime but since he has no money he had no choice this should open up the flood gates.

Comment

Yeah!......

Comment

I think its the right move to make for jacob secure teh bag!

Comment

jacobs is still a haymon fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    That's not the case at all, the deal was done with Haymon knowledge.

Keith Connolly, Jacobs' manager, told ESPN that he, Jacobs and Haymon agreed that taking the HBO and Matchroom deal "was the best move for his career."
                    yeah I figured it was Fat Dan just trying to be Divisive

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      yeah I figured it was Fat Dan just trying to be Divisive
                      I cant believe a promoter as smart as Hearn would go behind the back of the most powerful man in American boxing and pi$$ him off as his first move in the U.S. market. Some people are so gullible..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X