No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux Finalized For December 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Vasyl is one of my favorite fighters, but beating Rigo shouldn't give him all that much credit. On the other hand, the little guy should get massive credit if he can beat Lomachenko. It is what it is.
    Agreed. Rigondeaux is insanely talented. I always thought Rigondeaux would be too much but at 130 Loma has the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      the winner should be the number 1 p4p fighter in the world
      Andre "S.O.G." Ward is P4P King & you can't take that away but if you want to then go see that Man.....
      Last edited by j.razor; 09-15-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        Looking forward to seeing both of you gentleman there if the fly rates are affordable,i'm flying in from europe
        That would be awesome! Have to make it a package deal. Be careful. Some of those midtown Manhattan hotels can be dicey. Book early! Lol

As the fight draws near, we need to coordinate so we can meet up. I've done this several times before. After the Donaire fight, several of us went out drinking. It was a great time.

Comment

im getting tix!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I just haven to take a train.

For real if you guys go lets meet up and grab a beer.
            If i'm coming for sure, and i'm bringing you a sixpack of belgian beer

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              you think this is a big fight? rigos last 4 fights have been on undercards so he doesnt really draw any fans or interest. this is a fight for the fanboys who want to see a 37 year old move up 2 divisions for some reason.
              You act like loma is a big draw....SMH

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                That would be awesome! Have to make it a package deal. Be careful. Some of those midtown Manhattan hotels can be dicey. Book early! Lol

As the fight draws near, we need to coordinate so we can meet up. I've done this several times before. After the Donaire fight, several of us went out drinking. It was a great time.
                Well i will keep you up to dates will check out the prices tonight on flight tickets, have a good day bro

Comment

Lomachenko has all the advantages except arguably skills so I can't see Rigondeaux winning. But yeah amazing fight on paper... Loma VS Rigo!!!!

And everyone wins, Top Rank needed a special opponent, Loma puts a great name on his resume and Rigondeaux gets a good payday in a no-lose situation.

Comment

Well, bugger me with a fish fork!

Kudos to those concerned!

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      Well i will keep you up to dates will check out the prices tonight on flight tickets, have a good day bro
                      You too, brother. These things don't come up often enough. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                      X