Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! This Chocolatito scam is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!! This Chocolatito scam is over!!!!

Never should've been on the p4p list. Tough fighter. Exciting fights. He was never anywhere near p4p. P4P fighters are supposed to be well rounded. His defense was always below par. He was carried by his power his whole career until he moved up to 115. All credit to Cuadras who really beat him in their fight. Rungvisai gave him all he could handle in the first fight and finished him this fight.

Gonzalez was an exciting fighter. But once he moved up and his power didn't translate he didn't have the skills to beat people his own size. A p4p fighter (Manny, Floyd, Ward, Crawford) doesn't rely on power when they move up. They rely on skill.

Max said in the fighter interviews Roman said since he's moved up he can't control guys with his power anymore. Ward made a great point. If you're p4p you gotta find a way to win without power
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-10-2017, 12:09 AM.

They are gonna come for you!! Lol

Comment

says the guy with broner in his avatar pic

Comment

Awh hell nah don't you come here disrespecting my boy RG like that I will rip you a new *******

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
          They are gonna come for you!! Lol
          Let them come #AllFacts

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          What does that have to do with what I said? I've never said Broner was p4p. You got me confused with someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Comment

He was certainly worthy, especially when you consider the level of opponents he beat on his way up. I agree that he lacked P4P no.1 type skills, even top 3, but certainly belonged in the top 10.

Comment

P4P is suppose to be about skill and Gonzalez with a face first style always left me scratching my head on how anyone could consider him p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Awh hell nah don't you come here disrespecting my boy RG like that I will rip you a new *******

via GIPHY

He was an exciting fighter. But nothing about his skills ever said p4p to me. Especially not #1 p4p. That spot has been held by people like Roy Jones, Mayweather, Pacquiao, De La Hoya, Sweet Pea. Those are p4p fighters.

Comment

He was carried by his power his whole career until he moved up to 115
                    He went the distance with Arroyo at 112, right before Cuadras fight at 115. This is where his lack of pop at the top level started showing up. It wasn't at 115 like people want to believe.

Look at his run after Estrada, in between Arroyo. Look a the best guys he fought there, old, close to retirement, the rest were journeymen. This inflated his KO %.

His lack of pop at the top level was actually shown by Arroyo even though he was outworked by RG.

Comment

Working...
                    X