No announcement yet.

Toyota Land Cruiser is regarded as he best SUV of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of these big black dodge SUV, don't know the name but they look cool. They stand out here in Japan.
    Is the first generation NSX still regarded as the top dog in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      I've only seen a few. Not sure if it is top or not. I see a few skyline from the mid 80's that look cool, right hand steering wheel.

Comment

I've driven LC all across Africa, so I can speak for their reliability, but just as importantly, their ability to be repaired/serviced almost anywhere globally. Random ass village mechanic shop in bumF@#k Niger was able to fix an issue with the LC! But the interiors suck balls. Then again, if you use a LC for what they're truly designed for (driving Safari-like), then you can live with that weakness. But in normal cities, I'd rather spend $90K on 2 or 3 used premium cars, and enjoy life to the max.

Comment

Its a timeless SuV that could run for a million miles without much issues and it aint cheap either, like 90k.

Why dont more people fuk with Land Cruisers? Isnit because its an expensive Toyota?

Trust me, it aint like two drunk white boys who woke up one day and decided to make a ****ty Chevy.. this Toyota and the only Toyota that is assembled straight from Japan by smart Japanese men.

Land cruisers are legit. What are your thoughts on Land cruisers?

Over the years I've constantly, seen and heard people praising Toyota, honda and frankly, I think they make great cars. I tried several times to get into the Toyotas but never really liked them or the interior size, I can't believe people would spend 90k on a Toyota either. I still own my old 2004 Chevy Tahoe I got as a gift from my parents while I went to high school, and man that truck is built solid. Never gave me no problems and really spacious and comfortable to drive. American automakers make quality SUVs too look at the escalades, denalis, Tahoe z71s, yukons, expeditions. Etc etc. I guess it depends on how confident you feel about your car/suv.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            Over the years I've constantly, seen and heard people praising Toyota, honda and frankly, I think they make great cars. I tried several times to get into the Toyotas but never really liked them or the interior size, I can't believe people would spend 90k on a Toyota either. I still own my old 2004 Chevy Tahoe I got as a gift from my parents while I went to high school, and man that truck is built solid. Never gave me no problems and really spacious and comfortable to drive. American automakers make quality SUVs too look at the escalades, denalis, Tahoe z71s, yukons, expeditions. Etc etc. I guess it depends on how confident you feel about your car/suv.
            The escalade looks better than my land cruiser, but, Toyota land cruisers are boss SUV.

Comment

Bro, Land Cruisers are the ****ing ****.

People look down on anything that isn't German. It's ridiculous how much influence a shiny badge has.

Over here, farmers tend to use Land Cruisers a lot. Toyota vehicles in general, actually. **** lasts forever.

My uncle has a red Hilux that is older than me, and still runs smooth as ****.
              Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 08-31-2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

If that is the vehicle you're in the market for, it is the best out there. Drove one in South America for a few months and loved it, though not crazy about the large windows for every day driving. Great vehicle though.

Comment

uncle has a land cruiser, but what are you talking about these are expensive cars??

Comment

nsx was never top dogg in japan. the gozilla GTR is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I'm seeing a lot of these big black dodge SUV, don't know the name but they look cool. They stand out here in Japan.
                      Probably one of these? The new durangos are prety slick tbh

But I'd take a Tahoe or Denali over a LC any day.

Comment

Working...
                      X