No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Aims To Secure a World Title Shot Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Aims To Secure a World Title Shot Next

If Adrien "The Problem" Broner (29-1, 22KOs) had his way, he would return on March 7th against one of the reigning world champions at junior welterweight. Broner is a former three division world champion with title wins at 130, 135 and 147-pounds.

After losing his welterweight crown to Marco Maidana in December of 2013, Broner dropped down to junior welterweight and picked up two wins in a row. On March 7th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, he returns to the ring against John Molina (27-5, 22KOs) as part of Haymon Boxing's first 'Premier Boxing Champions' card on NBC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't see how anyone could like this guy

Comment

I feel like, because we're all on edge anticipating a Pac-Mayweather announcement, boxing sites are trying to fill the empty space with really UN-newsworthy material.

Adrien Broner wants a title a shot? What professional fighter doesn't? What fighter says "I want to reach contender status and call it a career"?

Comment

Considering how he has been looking lately I can't believe he's making weight.
        Last edited by jri9d0; 02-01-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

So he should get a world title shot by beating the guy Matthysse already chewed up and spit out? Molina will give him a scare anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
            Can't see how anyone could like this guy
            i like to see him fight. those skills are off the hook. but i absolutely can't stand his personality

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
              So he should get a world title shot by beating the guy Matthysse already chewed up and spit out? Molina will give him a scare anyway.
              matthysse was getting ****ed up that fight. he bounced back but he was getting his ass kicked.

Comment

What Soto-Karus type Champ will they find for Broner Who is the easiest route of the 4 champs ?

Comment

Danny beats Lamont pillar to post, Lamont drops back down 3 pounds to actually defend his title against Broner, AB wins the IBF title that Lamont truly lost twice, everyone celebrates Broners 4th title in a different weight class, Ezzard Charles rolls over in his grave, Aaron Pryor shakes his head at how easy it is to win a title these days.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFO View Post
                    Danny beats Lamont pillar to post, Lamont drops back down 3 pounds to actually defend his title against Broner, AB wins the IBF title that Lamont truly lost twice, everyone celebrates Broners 4th title in a different weight class, Ezzard Charles rolls over in his grave, Aaron Pryor shakes his head at how easy it is to win a title these days.
                    I doubt ab will fight peterson they train together sometimes they're almost in the same camp. Lamont will prob vacate with Danny then there will be plenty of belts

Comment

Working...
                    X