Rosado kod vera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm interesting sport

Comment

Looked pretty entertaining.. I would have ordered it on PPv had I been home.. Good to see rosado pick up the win..

Comment

Would love to see Golovkin or kovalev in the pit

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          what on earth is bkb?

do they use the same boxing gloves? If so, how on earth did Rosado KO Vera?

either way, I can't stand Rosado. He's about to act like he's the Floyd Mayweather/Mike Tyson of whatever sport that is
          i dont know if they change it but beside fighting in the pit (circle) which is smaller than a tradition ring
          the gloves also different and smaller from 5 to 7 ounces

atleast the one I saw thats how they explained it at the start

Comment

check rosado's gloves! they looked suspicious!

Comment

vera had a belt?

Comment

Is that Kenny Bayless? Surprised he's involved in this.

Comment

I see this as a good way for some guys who have had long up and down careers to make some good money. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

i actually just watched the whole fight. if you skip the time between rounds, the fight was 14 mins. 7, 2 minute rounds.

strange format. they used regular gloves, too, by the look of things. maybe they were in an 8 oz instead of a ten. they also use a tiny little circular ring. other than that, it's essentially a boxing match.

nice little two piece from rosado to finish the job. he boxed very well.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i actually just watched the whole fight. if you skip the time between rounds, the fight was 14 mins. 7, 2 minute rounds.

strange format. they used regular gloves, too, by the look of things. maybe they were in an 8 oz instead of a ten. they also use a tiny little circular ring. other than that, it's essentially a boxing match.

nice little two piece from rosado to finish the job. he boxed very well.
                      hahahah I just watched the whole fight also. Rosado looked pretty sharp, and no massive blood loss from his eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X