Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo slams Donaire, Rachel Donaire responds (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Actually the true punchline in this thread is how many hundreds of thousands Rigondeaux is going to cost himself here. Not just this fight but on down the line. This could have stamped him as a star going forward if he was able to win impressively, but instead he'll be cast back in his usual place of fighting in anonymity against the likes Rendall Munroe or Steve Molitor or some ****.

How's that? Rigo is still Donaire's opponent, until there's an official announcement that he's been scrapped. I sincerely doubt that's coming, though. It's clear to me that Arum isn't going to allow this match-up to fall through simply because Nonito's in a huff.

Comment

This fight happening...I'll believe it when these two are actually making their ring walks. Until then I'm not getting my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        New video from Rigo

i wonder if he'll still be laughing when donaire walks away and he doesn't get that 750k payday...what a ****ing idiot...**** that guy...who the **** does he think he is??? ****ing worthless POS....

Comment

Working...
        X