No announcement yet.

[Video] Broner going in on Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Boxingscene posters just LOVE bringing race into everything, especially concerning "black fighters". Why is that, seriously?
    Fod God's sake, don't play stupid. You know FightHype has an EXTREME bias towards black fighters, and they are quick to bash any other fighters that aren't black. This isn't something new.

Don't forget a lot of black boxers love to bring race into the equation too; Floyd, BHop, Broner, even Ward's trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Same posters crying racism in every thread.....

Same posters who defended Broner after he was retweeting racial slurs and calling Mexicans "wetbacks and beaners
      ... the double standards are sickening.

Sameposters who only acknowledged the Burrito remarkes he made on youtube because they were the least offensive an easiest to defend

when he goes on another racial rant they won't be anywhere to be found.
      At this point it's safe to say Broner fanboys are fucking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
        Fod God's sake, don't play stupid. You know FightHype has an EXTREME bias towards black fighters, and they are quick to bash any other fighters that aren't black. This isn't something new.

Don't forget a lot of black boxers love to bring race into the equation too; Floyd, BHop, Broner, even Ward's trainer.
        do you know who owns the site or are you just reposting something you read here?
        And, if they are black owned, how does that affect what they report?

Does this extend to non black owned sites? Is Boxing scene and ESPn, and Yahoo racist against black fighters since they are white owned?

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
          You don't know what racism is. Standing up for yourself or your people is not how racism is defined. You don't hear about black supremacist shooting up another races Holy Temple. We are not the majority here, we don't have a say in much of what goes on outside of our own personal lives, and we do have much invested in Wall Street.

We don't invade countries, we have not crossed the border illegally, and when we do kill we don't go into movie theaters with gas mask and start spraying everybody. We may not be harmless or completely caring about the state of the world but we don't generally aim for people we don't have a personal/financial discrepancy with.
          Oh stfu already. "I haven't seen no black man go on a massacr-" stfu, I hear about a black shooting every single day. Get the fuck outta here.
          Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          do you know who owns the site or are you just reposting something you read here?
          And, if they are black owned, how does that affect what they report?

Does this extend to non black owned sites? Is Boxing scene and ESPn, and Yahoo racist against black fighters since they are white owned?
          Never said any of that, don't put words in my mouth.
          Last edited by Band-Aid; 08-07-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid
            Never said any of that, don't put words in my mouth.
            ok. fair enough.

how did you reach the conclusion that fight hype is extremely biased towards black fighters?>

Comment

yo mfers are whack at the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                ok. fair enough.

how did you reach the conclusion that fight hype is extremely biased towards black fighters?>
                Are you playing dumb right now or do you really believe they aren't biased? They only interview black fighters and bash all fighters of other race. They make enemies with anyone who doesn't stand good with Floyd or Broner. You can even find some bias in that video TS posted, "Marquez ain't got no waves, Rios aint got no waves," and that's what the cameraman said. They aint black, they aint got no waves (as if people want them).
                Last edited by Band-Aid; 08-07-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  He's right about one thing, if he fought Gesta and stopped him, everyone will just say Gesta is another bum or something. Jason Litzau was more proven when Broner fought him than Gesta. Eloy Perez was unbeaten and at least in the Top 10 at 130, and everyone called him a bum after Broner stopped him. It would be no different with Gesta.

Not many big options for Broner on October 6th. But out of the LW's available, I'd like to see him fight Sharif Bogere or maybe even Raymundo Beltran. They are in the Top 10, would be solid fights for his 135 fight in October. Than, target the Burns-Mitchell/Gesta-Vazquez/DeMarco-Molina winners for early 2013.
                  ahhhhhh no symphanty for POOR BRONER?

"Man i never get a fair shake"

Lol, theres no if's, People are gonna say this or that, Gesta is a bum,period.

ELoy Perez has an puffed up record, look at his resume for crying out loud.

Broners only noticeable fight was when he tried to step up in comp against PDL, a smaller fighter at that, and could've very well lost that too.

Thats what it is, no sugar coating, hating, none of that, that's where he stands.

You can hype this guy up, but if you ask me, he overrated.

Comment

Are you playing dumb right now or do you really believe they aren't biased? They only interview black fighters and bash all fighters of other race. They make enemies with anyone who doesn't stand good with Floyd or Broner. You can even find some bias in that video TS posted, "Marquez ain't got no waves, Rios aint got no waves," and that's what the cameraman said. They aint black, they aint got no waves (as if people want them).
                    I asked how did you reach your conclusions.

If you go to the site now, there is an interview with Robert Guerrero. So your 1st point is a lie.

Then you say they bash all fighters of other races. thats a lie as well. How did you form this perception? reading articles or hearsay?

They make enemies with anyone who doesn't stand good with Floyd or Broner. How does a website make enemies? I mean do you even think this sentence makes sense?

Did you see the cameraman in the video? is he black?

Your whole post is speculative and opinionated BS that you repeated from another poster. If you don't like the site cool. But at least go and investigate on your own rather than post silly, unprovable crap that degenerate posters put up.

Comment

Care to explain why a large number of people on here cried about TMT only signing black fighters? Or am I "playing stupid" by asking that question? Because there are companies that have only (or a vast majority) a certain "race" of fighters in their stable and I DON'T see nor have I EVER heard so many people much such a big deal about. Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X