No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe is terrible. FACT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

johnm is a legend.

Add that to your sig, man. Respecting Hopkins and rocking a Joe Pesci avatar is the shit legends are made of.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
      WTF? Guys undefeated and beat BHOP in An UGLY BHOP Like fight. Beat him at his own game
      Barely. I'd go into the rindside scores, and various sportswriter's scores, etc... but that's old hat.

The fact is it was a close fight that should've either been a Hopkins win (114-113), or a draw, at best.

Apart from that, getting a razorthin decision over ONE legend, does not a legend make.

And don't even mention Roy. He's been a corpse since Tarver starched him with one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        johnm is a legend.

Add that to your sig, man. Respecting Hopkins and rocking a Joe Pesci avatar is the shit legends are made of.
        Haha. Thanks, Bringer.

Comment

I could never root for Joe because of his crappy punching technique, he made that garbage work and I guess he deserves some respect for that but I just can't stand how he throws punches.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I could never root for Joe because of his crappy punching technique, he made that garbage work and I guess he deserves some respect for that but I just can't stand how he throws punches.
            You cannot hit with an open glove, the inside of the glove, the wrist, the backhand, or the side of the hand.

veit probably thought the ref was stopping the fight and dq'ing calzaghe. he was in for a shock.

Last edited by daggum; 05-25-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              You cannot hit with an open glove, the inside of the glove, the wrist, the backhand, or the side of the hand.

veit probably thought the ref was stopping the fight and dq'ing calzaghe. he was in for a shock.

You get it. Joe Slappyzaghe is a joke. Yeah he faked his way to a decision against Hopkins but did he do any damage at all. Like Hopkins said he hits like my sister.

Comment

Working...
              X