Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chayaphon Moonsri bids to equal Rocky Marciano's record on Friday night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all due respect, the depth at minimumweight is minimal (hah), and he's crushed a lot of cans. At least most "impressive" records are loaded with cans at the start - but he's got them everywhere.

Comment

Must've been a slow weekend for boxing.

Comment

[IMG]http://*********.com/boxing/wanheng-weigh-in02.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Hopefully he breaks Floyd's bogus 50-0 record and retires undefeated at 55-0 or something, much to dismay of the Floydiots who are still celebrating Floyd's "record" victory against a 0-0 bum from a different sport
          Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Menayothin is a legit fighter. I hope he breaks the record with a 6 rounder in Thailand that win will still be more legit than beating Conor. Saying that we all know 0's don't mean ****, the real TBE/GOAT had 19 losses.
          why do people continue to ignore the career of the great Ricargo Lopez. It's as if he doesn't even exist

Comment

He won, 49-0.

Comment

... the funny thing is that Boxrec is ranking Thammanoon Niyomtrong (also from Thailand and holder of the WBA belt) as the #1 minimumweight in the world...

Comment

all those fights and he hasnt unified

floyd unified and eventually became undisputed when he beat pac

this is just a fraud in terms of his record being held to any sort of the same esteem as those guys like floyd

padded records, multiple belts, robberies have no place in boxing, they are used to fool casuals, and what you dont get as a result is the best fighting the best. unfortunately, not enough people know and care for it to change

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  why do people continue to ignore the career of the great Ricargo Lopez. It's as if he doesn't even exist
                  Cause Lopez was 51-0-1, Floyd has the record for most consecutive wins whilst remaining undefeated. I’m a huge Finito Lopez fan.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    all those fights and he hasnt unified

floyd unified and eventually became undisputed when he beat pac

this is just a fraud in terms of his record being held to any sort of the same esteem as those guys like floyd

padded records, multiple belts, robberies have no place in boxing, they are used to fool casuals, and what you dont get as a result is the best fighting the best. unfortunately, not enough people know and care for it to change
                    Tbf not many guys tend to unify at 105. Probably cause there ain’t a significant financial incentive to do so. I agree more fighters should push for unification’s but unfortunately these ABC belts don’t really matter. The only reason you get “big” fights and unification’s nowadays is because of $$££.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      Good on him.

The real question to be answered is, I dare anyone to name one fighter this guy's beat WITHOUT having a look at BoxRec, searching his name or going to Wikipedia.

Makes me wonder why more don't just do this. Beat 51 cans in a row, 3 per year, or just keep rematching Kristian Laight.
                      I haven't even heard of him, let alone who he's fought

Comment

Working...
                      X