Collapse
No announcement yet.

The anthony Joshua ppv Boycott thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Racist Joshua thing even for real? I mean I keep seeing thread after thread about Joshua being racist without a SINGLE quote of what he actually said.

Do yawl even know or did you hear a rumour and run with it?

Comment

used to hate this guy, because i really though he was a white boy in a black mans body, but he finally got his dignity back. i def support him now.

Comment

A Wilder fangirl who lives in America says he will boycot Joshua PPVs? This forum is weird.

Comment

but honestly. this forum didn't go bat **** crazy when fans laughed and supported kovalovs racist crap. kovalov got praised and "he's just such a bad a**" for it.

so the very people that want to boycott joshua never once thought about boycotting kovalov when he was acting a fool.

Comment

Stop getting emotionally invested in fighters and you'll enjoy the sport more. Kovalev, Hopkins, Mayweather, McGregor, Fury, Ali, Broner and most certainly countless other fighters have said or done some pretty ****ty things in regards to race. Boxers are people. A lot of people say and do some pretty questionable ****. I don't agree with the mentally but I'm not going to sit here acting shocked.

Comment

personally, i think boycotts/protests are gAF. especially over something so trivial. i understand that one group gets a pass while others get lambasted is pure bullshlt but thems the breaks.

Comment

I'll just leave this here for anyone who wants to see what was said lol

https://www.rt.com/sport/410162-anth...or-black-race/

If Tyson Fury said it, it would be world news lol the hypocrisy

Comment

I'm actually surprised that it wasn't just a joke people took too seriously ala Hopkins "I'll never lose to a white boy" or Kovalev's gorilla t-shirt.

People just pretended to get upset about that stuff. You could see through the fake tears.

Joshua actually said superior black race then followed up in a deleted tweet admitting he's proudly racist. He didn't leave much room for the cucks to work with.

All he can do is claim he was high on coke or got "hacked".

The British hate themselves pretty passionately though. They celebrate their own extinction on TV and the cops brush the foreign rapist epidemic under the rug. If anything this will increase his support over there.
                  Last edited by ////; 11-19-2017, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Take away the European-engineered steroids Joshua 100% relies on for his entire career and and check back on his superiority.

Panhandling in the streets of some country without electricity. Probably got some Chinese businessman's name branded into his asscheek.
                    Last edited by ////; 11-19-2017, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtyApe View Post
                      I'll just leave this here for anyone who wants to see what was said lol

https://www.rt.com/sport/410162-anth...or-black-race/

If Tyson Fury said it, it would be world news lol the hypocrisy
                      it is odd he went full tard on a fellow black person (fighter no less). and yep, a non black would get the funky eye for life.

thats only because one group cries so much, even in the face of hypocrisy. thus, they are catered to and given passes.

i still dont see the harm in a person of any race saying their race is better than all others.

pettiest reason to get mad about.

Comment

Working...
                      X