Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Tex Cobb roasts Larry Holmes
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t-yiaczZWFQ
      This is great

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        This is great
        The best was, Larry gave me a lot of memories and some he took away or so they tell me...
        Larry seemed to enjoy it. It's funny how much affection boxers have for their opponents later in life. I guess they shared something special that few people will ever experience.

Comment

I hate being on my phone so I can't embed, but Larry Merchant saying "I wish I was 50 years younger so I could kick your ass" to Floyd was the best. You saw the fear in Floyd's eyes just at the mere thought of a prime Larry Merchant coming after him.

Merchant was the realest interviewer ever, never let fighters get away with telling him their fake bull**** or talking points. Merchant lost his patience when he was asking Floyd about sucker punching Ortiz and Floyd was dodging the question by trying to thank God and Al Haymon. Lmao

If that was Max Kellerman, he would be telling Floyd how great his performance was and how he badly he wants to suck him off.

Comment

Don Dunphy and Curt Gowdy interviewed Sugar Ray Robinson and Ricky Graziano. When asked what Rocky thought of Sugar Ray he said I make him to be one the best figters P4P in the history of boxing and then he told Ray, it was my pleasure getting knocked out by
            you. I got a chuckle out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              The best was, Larry gave me a lot of memories and some he took away or so they tell me...
              Larry seemed to enjoy it. It's funny how much affection boxers have for their opponents later in life. I guess they shared something special that few people will ever experience.
              Larry DEFINITELY punked Floyd. Floyd isnt used to people not being scared of him or in awe of him. Whoever Floyd was dating got her ass beat that night for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X