Tyson Fury throws a pity party. We're all invited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    he didn't say that lol. It was Floyd.. Something similar
    Oh I thought you quoted Fury.. Floyd said he has faced more racism than Ali!? Was he hanging around with Oscar or Fury!?

Comment

REALLY? I think EVERY FIGHTER could make a video like that in which people are attacking them and their Race/Ethnicity. Most just Ignore it which is the best thing to do, everybody is tough on the internet and have BALLS behind their IP

Comment

The combination of that song and those comments made me laugh for some reason

Furys really laying it on thick looking for sympathy

All that proves to me is what negative pieces of sh.it people are when they're behind a screen. That's one of the problems with today's generation they're not accountable for their words, They need to get punched in the face a couple times

The pathetic thing is those types are probably be the first if they saw Fury to suck his d.ick wanting a picture and a autograph acting like females

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          The pathetic thing is those types are probably be the first if they saw Fury to suck his d.ick wanting a picture and a autograph acting like females
          Yep. I agree with that

Comment

The fat **** cokehead is becoming a twitter social justice warrior.

Comment

ya'll are worse than the papparazi

Comment

Tyson Fury NEEDS PBC. Al Haymon is his savior. A nice convo with Haymon in the Office, some Gin, couple lines, man Tyson would do a 180 and publicize how great Haymon is. Haymon will null the racism out of Tyson. Forget UK promoters, those fools love to puppeteer Gypsie profits

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X