Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm fuked right off...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get yourself a white girl.. black and white shouldnt inter breed.. it's against nature..

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Just ignore it or do something about it.

The rock idea is great. I understand u bro. Youre just minding your own business. Doing your thing with your girl.

My girl is a different race to me too.

I find that i get very distinct looks from girls my own race when im out with my girl.

Like they looking at me like im a traitor peice of trash.

Fuq em
      Dude that is what it's like, i'm just doing me and chilling with a girl, going for a walk, I don't want bother or issues arise when with a women. Do you just get numb to it?
      (Assuming I keep on with the girl, which btw, her company is great, apart from my dads dry, sarcastic humour, she's one of few that put, and keep a smile on my face). That is hard to achieve with me as i'm moody/unpredictable anyway. I don't want to be violent in front of her though, she doesn't like it (unless you're in a ring or cage with rules, fair play to her a fight fan).

But i'd love to hit one car with a rock, they will stop, let them get out the car and see what happens, but it's in front of her, i'm already punching above my weight with her, that may put her off, going ultra violent. Jab doesn't want that, Jab, for the 1st time, actually likes this one (this is rare for me).

Yet so much of me wants to hammer them, definitely heard the 'n' word once out of these several times, so that's right at her (maybe me being white, with a huge afro, no joke, don't mind posting a pic of my fro that I already have done here to see if it makes a difference lol. Does it add to it? Or over analysing?).

It just makes me think, on this town, if we where both 'full' black (she half white, half black). But if we where both 'properly' black... Would they be driving past throwing stuff at us? That unnerves me on top of being pissed off at the situation anyway.

Thanks for some of the advice/ your 2 cents fellas, I mainly fuk about here and am sometimes naughty... Now and then however i'll ask a genuine question here, and plenty will reply/hand out their advice so thanks guys, it's a good forum here bar 2/3 members.

It hasn't put my mind to rest fully, cause, it'll happen again tomorrow, if not the day after. Yeah not happy.... I am moving homes in 2 weeks, only 3 miles from here though, so same type of inbred white ****s will be in the locale... I swear I won't be racist ever in my future after this carry on guys! Because I will never get round hating all the white ****s in the world first, too many of them! hahaha, but fuk, I've gotta laugh...

Cheers men. WAR CAR JABS!
      Last edited by RightJab; 07-27-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Tell your girl:

"Baby, they're just jealous I got you, if they really meant those things, they would yell that right in our faces instead of driving away in a car where I can't get my hands on those virgins /wink."

Enjoy they rest of the evening, God bless and godspeed
        Yeah it's, really convenient of them to do it zipping by at 40mph, and no traffic light stops nearby!

'Interracial' seems a new concept to the scally - inbred - rapscallions that populate the town. 2 time loser ****s, not one of them drive nice cars. All 3rd/4th hand old bangers that likely cost less than £400.. Thanks for the kind words though MightyWindr.

I don't normally rant/ get worked up on a topic on here, this one has me ticking over though. She takes it better than me, and its likely aimed at her, but I admit, it's under my skin, I want to rack skulls, which ultimately won't sole the issue, still though....

Apologies for lil rant btw fellas, must be on my period too on top of this, and moving haha.

Comment

you are now officially a CUCKOLD bitch. that black woman will never be satisfied with your limp dick and she'll always have the brothers in the hood do her a sore one.

i suggest JAB buys a dildo and shoved it up his ass

Comment

Still no cure for jungle fever?

Comment

yes i had posted a similar story a few months ago about taking verbal abuse by passing cars as i was in my lawn washing my car. u should reference that thread for solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                get yourself a white girl.. black and white shouldnt inter breed.. it's against nature..
                that's not always true, they make some cute babies.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  Dude that is what it's like, i'm just doing me and chilling with a girl, going for a walk, I don't want bother or issues arise when with a women. Do you just get numb to it?
                  (Assuming I keep on with the girl, which btw, her company is great, apart from my dads dry, sarcastic humour, she's one of few that put, and keep a smile on my face). That is hard to achieve with me as i'm moody/unpredictable anyway. I don't want to be violent in front of her though, she doesn't like it (unless you're in a ring or cage with rules, fair play to her a fight fan).

But i'd love to hit one car with a rock, they will stop, let them get out the car and see what happens, but it's in front of her, i'm already punching above my weight with her, that may put her off, going ultra violent. Jab doesn't want that, Jab, for the 1st time, actually likes this one (this is rare for me).

Yet so much of me wants to hammer them, definitely heard the 'n' word once out of these several times, so that's right at her (maybe me being white, with a huge afro, no joke, don't mind posting a pic of my fro that I already have done here to see if it makes a difference lol. Does it add to it? Or over analysing?).

It just makes me think, on this town, if we where both 'full' black (she half white, half black). But if we where both 'properly' black... Would they be driving past throwing stuff at us? That unnerves me on top of being pissed off at the situation anyway.

Thanks for some of the advice/ your 2 cents fellas, I mainly fuk about here and am sometimes naughty... Now and then however i'll ask a genuine question here, and plenty will reply/hand out their advice so thanks guys, it's a good forum here bar 2/3 members.

It hasn't put my mind to rest fully, cause, it'll happen again tomorrow, if not the day after. Yeah not happy.... I am moving homes in 2 weeks, only 3 miles from here though, so same type of inbred white ****s will be in the locale... I swear I won't be racist ever in my future after this carry on guys! Because I will never get round hating all the white ****s in the world first, too many of them! hahaha, but fuk, I've gotta laugh...

Cheers men. WAR CAR JABS!

I understand that the world is full of d1ckheads, stupid people and people who are genuinely not nice. I also know that there is a HUGE element of jealousy from men who dont know they are acting out of jealousy.

They cannot articulate that their behavior is one of spite and anger. Especially if your gf is one they find attractive.

They love throwing in spanners and being general d1ckheads.

I have a limit. Theres a certain perimeter i do not let being crossed.

Guys sneak looks in to my girl until i make eye contact. Fair enough, guys are mad perverts.

When someone blatantly stares, i blatantly stare. But no one has ever blatantly stared.

I have had dudes roll up to me chock full in a car and be like dude u shouldnt park up in this hood with ur girl....its disrespectful to us, we dont like it, ....even though she lives there.

Can u believe that? It makes me laugh at the state of mankind at the moment. Go home and wank you virgins.

I was out on a date once and i grabbed my girl and kissed her before opening the my car door for her so she could sit inside my car.

Some dude behind me was taking pictures and quickly hurried off when i turned around!

wtf was that all about?! who in the right mind does that?

I drove up trying to find this guy. My girl was uncomfortable because i was looking p1ssed off.

It really depends on the area you are in. Youre area sounds a bit rough. I know u want to fight them but look at it this way....you cant fight them all.

You are not doing anything wrong.

The people who are talking smack are Jeremy Kyle super stars. Who gives a crap about them?

Just enjoy your time with your girl.

I look a bit intimidating, shaved head and i have a 10cm scar on my face and one on the side of my head.

I wouldnt tolerate anyone shouting abuse. Its hard that they drive off. I feel for ya man.

It just goes to show the state of mankind right now. Sad stuff bro.

Comment

Rugby tackle followed with elbows Jab,you know the score fella.Go easy on them though nothing that'll get you put away in a cell for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      that's not always true, they make some cute babies.
                      As much as it pains me to say,Derek Jeter is pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X