Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major floyd fans believe Top TMT fighters are cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god...log off jc. You really need to go outside. Take a breather. Think about something else.

Comment

13th ro und

Hideout

Max

B talk

All these guys are former es on for guys .

TMT fans are salty. Should be ,the ship is sinking
      And they are tasting the saltwater from the sea.

When major TMT fans jump ship its a sign .white flag coming soon. I'll expect brush and stax on dcks and Larry to be in retreat by thursday.this is not going away.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Stop making threads Floyd worshippers can't hold on to hope that in their minds Floyd is actually clean.

See exhibit A.

Floyd looks dry and dehydrated. About to be bed ridden..

He even smiled to say he ain't ready to fight the next day.

actually he does look pretty dehydrated just look at the difference i mean thats one thing people have ignored is how drained he looks compaired to fight night its clear as day

Last edited by Cinci Champ; 09-27-2015, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Another fan on b talk just jumped off ship and admitted that he had suspicions the last 3 years.

He said there was no dehydration ,that it was all fabricated by tmt upper management as damage control.

He also stated that usada should be investigated and Apologized to everyone .

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Another fan on b talk just jumped off ship and admitted that he had suspicions the last 3 years.

He said there was no dehydration ,that it was all fabricated by tmt upper management as damage control.

Their little secrets are all coming to light expect people to start turning on the the dirty team more and more

Comment

His team already admitted he cheated...

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

its clear as day their was dehydration u can just look at him at weigh in and see hes completely drained then compare that to fight night i mean its night and day. the one thing hes guilty of is lying about how easy it was to make weight as he got older

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  its clear as day their was dehydration u can just look at him at weigh in and see hes completely drained then compare that to fight night i mean its night and day. the one thing hes guilty of is lying about how easy it was to make weight as he got older
                  Clear as day he was dehydrated
                  Last edited by imperial1; 09-27-2015, 10:46 PM.

Comment

actually he does look pretty dehydrated just look at the difference i mean thats one thing people have ignored is how drained he looks compaired to fight night its clear as day

Yep, look at the face it looks shrivelled and tired in the weigh in pic, much healthier fight night.

Comment

So now it's pretty clear that he cheated by rehydrating illegally. Floyd didn't prepare properly in the fight and had to gain an advantage to ensure he was close to 100% as possible with the help of illefal procedures.

Comment

Working...
                      X