James Kirkland: "I just tear a piece of their soul...the old Kirkland is back"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    a fat wolfless kirkland..............

ishida will look like **** against willams..........

mark my words.
    love the excuses

BTW white boy ^^blacks don't like your kind so stfu with the black fighter nuthuggin

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I think any talented boxer with fast, precise hands and a good chin can beat kirkland. Don't get me wrong he's not invincible (no one is). Every style of fighting has their kryptonite and kirkland is no exception.

Lara is the guy I would worry most about if I were kirkland. But I'd LOVE to see Kirkland vs Cotto & Canelo, very even matches imo.
      I agree with every word. Cotto & Canelo are very even matches. If Kirkland can weather the assault for the first 3-4 rounds I think he'd walk them down, but that's a big if.

Kirkland fits right into a potentially really exciting division. I'd pay good money to see all of these guys fight.
      Last edited by savorduhflavor; 01-18-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I think any talented boxer with fast, precise hands and a good chin can beat kirkland. Don't get me wrong he's not invincible (no one is). Every style of fighting has their kryptonite and kirkland is no exception.

Lara is the guy I would worry most about if I were kirkland. But I'd LOVE to see Kirkland vs Cotto & Canelo, very even matches imo.
        if kirkland beats molina we will get lara vs kirkland next.

mark my words..........

lara will get stopped.........

Comment

dude, you said that angulo wasn't a big ko puncher........that means you're referring to ko percentages......did you mean he doesn't have one punch ko power? but you didn't say that?

& if thats what you mean who has one punch ko power @ 154
          Now you're putting words into my mouth.

What actually happened was you said Angulo was a massive puncher. Generally, massive puncher connotates a one punch concussive puncher.

I said Angulo was a heavy handed puncher but wasn't a massive puncher(meaning he's not a one punch guy). I think it's pretty proven that he's a high workrate guy with heavy hands that wears his opponents down, kind of like Margarito(though I think he's a bigger puncher than Tony).

I think Canelo, Kirkland, Cotto, definitely Martinez if he came down, are all around the same range in the power department. Martinez has one punch pop but none of the rest really do.

Kirkland and Angulo are heavy handed pressure fighters. Cotto and Canelo are heavy handed and quick with their accurate combinations....but all similar in the end IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Fights View Post
            love the excuses

BTW white boy ^^blacks don't like your kind so stfu with the black fighter nuthuggin
            now i can put you ignore ya f@ghole..................

Comment

Kirkland is rapidly becoming the most exciting fighter on the planet, he ha alot of power and walks into punches two traits combined that sells tickets. Which also means he won't go far or last very long.

Comment

if kirkland beats molina we will get lara vs kirkland next.

mark my words..........

lara will get stopped.........
                which would be too bad as it really should be Kirkland vs Canelo, since Kirkland won the elimination fight against Angulo and should be Canelo's mandatory.

If Angulo beat Kirkland I guarantee we would be seeing Canelo vs Angulo.

Golden Boy is clearly steering Kirkland clear of Canelo, that's why he's getting these tough fights Molina and probably Lara after that, while Canelo gets Alfonzo Gomez and Cintron, smh

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

What actually happened was you said Angulo was a massive puncher. Generally, massive puncher connotates a one punch concussive puncher.

I said Angulo was a heavy handed puncher but wasn't a massive puncher(meaning he's not a one punch guy). I think it's pretty proven that he's a high workrate guy with heavy hands that wears his opponents down, kind of like Margarito(though I think he's a bigger puncher than Tony).

I think Canelo, Kirkland, Cotto, definitely Martinez if he came down, are all around the same range in the power department. Martinez has one punch pop but none of the rest really do.

Kirkland and Angulo are heavy handed pressure fighters. Cotto and Canelo are heavy handed and quick with their accurate combinations....but all similar in the end IMO.
                  i said that angulo is a massive puncher referring to how strong he is.........you brought up ko percentages

"I didn't say Angulo wasn't a big puncher I said he wasn't a massive KO puncher like you were alluding to"

i never said massive "ko" puncher. i just said massive puncher............

i corrected you..........you should have said angulo didn't have massive one punch power. rather then stating anything to do with "ko" because angulo is beastly as far as ko percentages go.

canelo doesn't have more power then angulo....maybe cotto has (but only slightly) cotto also gets tired quicker then angulo. & martinez doesn't fight @ 154

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

Nothing like Margarito. Save 2 fights Angulo stopped all his opponents in under 6. We're talking 15 of his 17 stops in 20 fights.

He's a monster puncher.

Comment

i said that angulo is a massive puncher referring to how strong he is.........you brought up ko percentages

"I didn't say Angulo wasn't a big puncher I said he wasn't a massive KO puncher like you were alluding to"

i never said massive "ko" puncher. i just said massive puncher............

i corrected you..........you should have said angulo didn't have massive one punch power. rather then stating anything to do with "ko" because angulo is beastly as far as ko percentages go.

canelo doesn't have more power then angulo....maybe cotto has (but only slightly) cotto also gets tired quicker then angulo. & martinez doesn't fight @ 154

I did not bring up KO% I just said he's not a massive puncher because he's not. The adjectives you used were misleading to me.

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                      Nothing like Margarito. Save 2 fights Angulo stopped all his opponents in under 6. We're talking 15 of his 17 stops in 20 fights.

He's a monster puncher.
                      And now we don't account for level of competition. Lets keep rolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X