No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's M.O. - HOLDING,HITING,HEADBUTTING,HGH, & Now HIDING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward's M.O. - HOLDING,HITING,HEADBUTTING,HGH, & Now HIDING

Meet Andre Ward folks, the next king of the Scumbag Floyd Mayweather jr. throne.

This guy doesnt want to fight andre dirrell because having home court advantage throughout the tourney, steroids with victor conte, & holding/hitting/headbutting his opponents wasnt enough of a advantage against andre dirrell.

So in floydian fashion, he is ducking andre dirrell in order to preserve his unbeaten record.

S.O.G? Son of God?

More like son of a b*tch.

i hope showtime sues this swindling Son of B*tch.

Comment

A real "Son of God" wouldn't be such a cheat!

This Victor Conte fighter will never fight on a German Sauerland card, because they require Olympic testing.

And of course he needs his home ref to allow him to hit while holding and deliberately headbutt.

Andre Ward is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        A real "Son of God" wouldn't be such a cheat!

This Victor Conte fighter will never fight on a German Sauerland card, because they require Olympic testing.

And of course he needs his home ref to allow him to hit while holding and deliberately headbutt.

Andre Ward is a fraud.

andre ward hired conte because conte knows how to cheat & NOT GET CAUGHT. this is the same guy who gave roids to marion jones in the sydney olympics that BEAT OST.

yet all the outrage is pacquiao?

Comment

the accidental headbutts had no effect on the Kessler fight, seeing as Ward had swept every round in his favor prior to the first headbutt anyway.

Holding and hitting is not illegal as long as youre still able to fight in the clinch. in other words, if youre doing more hitting than holding. Didnt you guys ever see Leonard-Duran 1? A large portion of that fight was spent in clinch range, with Duran still going to work and doing plenty of damage.
          People nowadays have no idea how to infight, and look to the refs to save them from that kind of fight.

Ward has never tested positive for any steroids, and to suggest that hes on them is just grasping at sraws trying to discredit him.

People forget so quickly, but Ward was a large underdog against Kessler, when Kessler was the favorite to win the entire tournameant going in. Ward beat him while winning virtually every round, more dominantly than Joe Calzaghe did.

That being said, if (somehow) Ward-Dirrell isnt made(which it will be because of the lawsuits from Showtime), then I will be very upset with Ward.
          I also agree that he should fight somewhere else than Oakland, even though so far he hasnt needed any hometown cooking anyway.

Comment

i just think it's wrong he calls himself the Son of God, and then makes it a moniker like S.O.G. and prints it on his t-shirts. and the Victor Conte thing, exactly that, Conte has shown that he knows how to work around the system and not get caught, multiple times before!

but apart from that, damn, just fight man. always something!

Comment

I give this thread 5 stars.

Comment

I think he's overrated and I can't wait for Dirrell to beat this dude

a rematch of Abraham VS Dirrell for the final showdown in the Super6, it's gonna be fireworks

Comment

I love how it's Ward's fault alone, when you have no real knowledge of the wranglings holding this thing up.

I also love that the fight hasn't even officially fallen through before you make this pathetic thread.

Comment

When i saw Wards run and his 3 home fights i spoke out but got called all kinds of **** for it..

Now look who is right??

Like i said why is the Champion Kessler who can draw loads going to Wards home town?

Why has Ward 3 fights on home soil?

Why did Ward get: Taylor, Kessler, Dirrel

At the time Dirrel was a prospect, Taylor was done as **** and Kessler was ageing and out of action for quite some time.

Gossen is a **** sucker

Comment

Working...
                    X