No announcement yet.

Lenny Daws Robbed ?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenny Daws Robbed ?????

I was at the Lenny Daws Fight on Saturday. As a neutral. I went to support Witter.
    Admit i didnt have best veiw in the world but thought he won by 2-3 rounds and saw nothing to suggest williams did enough to take title. Looked like being stopped a couple of times as well.

Anyone else there with any comments???

Big respect to Daws supporters who behaved excellent after poor decision. Was also at Froch vs Dodson. Dodson supporters a disgrace after he got proper battered. This is on Youtube. Just search Froch, Dodson. There are 2 videos of trouble from Mickey Mouse Fans. Coppers propper got stuck in with Battons.

No way was it a robbery mate, sorry.

And it was a guy called Morrison he was fighting, not Williams.

It was a deserved win, and it was a shame. I like Daws, he's a decent fighter. But he'll be back, no doubt.

Morrison was nearly stopped in the eighth but apart from that he always had his nose in front. I was quite impressed with the way he handled Daws to be honest. He looks to have a bright future in front of him

Comment

Originally posted by myunksafied View Post
      No way was it a robbery mate, sorry.

And it was a guy called Morrison he was fighting, not Williams.

It was a deserved win, and it was a shame. I like Daws, he's a decent fighter. But he'll be back, no doubt.

Morrison was nearly stopped in the eighth but apart from that he always had his nose in front. I was quite impressed with the way he handled Daws to be honest. He looks to have a bright future in front of him
      Fair enough. Thanks for reply

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
        Fair enough. Thanks for reply

Seein as u support hammers, another clough quote on Trev Brooking.

He floats like a butterfly and stings like a butterfly. ha ha

Comment

Working...
        X