No announcement yet.

You wanted it - you got it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You wanted it - you got it!

Over the years, we've had numerous requests to create a rankings page, where you can get up to date rankings for the WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF.

We now completed the page and we have retained someone to update the rankings of each organization the moment they come out.

http://www.boxingscene.com/rankings/

The section has been added to our main menu on the front page, articles, etc.

Bookmarked, great job!

Comment

About time you casuals at boxingscene kept up with the rest of the forums.

But I kid I use to go over to other places for the rankings and came here for laughs, now if you guys could publish good articles I'll be set.

Comment

Dope!!!! Good stuff

Comment

Oh, this is actually a pretty good move. Good job.

Comment

Excellent we can see corruption updated monthly. And ask compelling questions like who the f#ck is Tom Schwarz & how the f#ck did he get ranked in the top 15?

Comment

Ah nice, cool addition.

Comment

Hugo Centeno in the top 15? He just got knocked out by a guy with 38% KO percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Over the years, we've had numerous requests to create a rankings page, where you can get up to date rankings for the WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF.

We now completed the page and we have retained someone to update the rankings of each organization the moment they come out.

http://www.boxingscene.com/rankings/

The section has been added to our main menu on the front page, articles, etc.
                  Awesome!!! Great idea.

Suggestion;
                  Perhaps a fifth column could be added with Boxing Scene's rankings. Perhaps a panel of writers and editors could compile their unbiased rankings and that could be averaged out.

Comment

Nice. I use ********* for this at the moment and when they went down for a couple of days earlier in the year I couldn't find anywhere else that was kept up to date

Comment

Working...
                    X