Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Sources please.
    Why you always pullin this shiet for !

Oh wait I thought you were Siablo, carry on your request is totally reasonable

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Didn't watch the vid. Did he say how many Villanueva jerseys got sold?
      Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
      The left has hated football as barbaric and idiotic for decades, these players aren't allowed to so much as choose their own socks, so this unequivocally represents the NFL making a very clear political stance that is in conflict with their core audience. Their goose is cooked. The left isn't going to replace the conservative fans they've insulted.
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Viewership is up 3% from week 3 last year.

People are boycotting her store for reasons she can't figure out. I feel bad for this merchant but if people don't want to purchase merchandise so be it.

I saw where the Fire Chief that called Tomlin a "no good ni**er" was fired from his position.
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Sources please.
      Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Be interesting to see just how much of a hit the NFL takes over the protests, but the ratings have been lower all season, in general.

Blue collar, Joe Six Pack, military, police, firefighters etc, which comprise a rather large number of the the NFL audience, aren't having it.

The NFL might have dun' goofed.
      Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Funny how that works isn't it? The lefties hate anything that is considered masculine or fueled by testosterone. They managed to force women onto the sidelines and in the analysts booth, and each passing year the rules that are implemented to protect players (interpreted as--multi-million dollar investments), waters down the game.

The NFL has become a laughing stock in the last several years. Greedy owners, entitled cry-baby athletes, yes-men announcers and analysts like Gruden who are shameless apologists, hours of commercials, and endless flags being thrown that take way too long for officials to make a call...all have transformed the game into a shell of what it once was.
      Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      how many accounts does freedom?

Not really quoting about your posts per se but I thought you guys might find this recent poll interesting.
      Scary for the NFL if this is accurate, or anywhere close.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclu...163908368.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Not really quoting about your posts per se but I thought you guys might find this recent poll interesting.
        Scary for the NFL if this is accurate, or anywhere close.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclu...163908368.html
        I don't think they really considered the potential financial ramifications before engaging in this protest

Comment

62% of 9000 isn't exactly a huge sample size.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            62% of 9000 isn't exactly a huge sample size.
            True, but say it's off by a lot, and it's only 25%, that's still a lot of $$$$.
            I have no doubt they will face a backlash from customers. Just the size of it is still undetermined.

Comment

Well ticket sales are down.

NFL ticket sales at TickPick slumped 17.9 percent this week compared with the prior week, their steepest decline since 2014, while sales at TicketCity plunged 31 percent. For pro football games in September, ticket sales at TicketCity are down 16 percent from a year ago. TickPick's NFL sales rose this month, but by the smallest margin since 2015. The vendors' data reflect tickets sold in the secondary market, as opposed to direct sales from NFL teams.
              https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nfl-nat...-ticket-sales/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X