No announcement yet.

Proof of McGregor being Racist!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof of McGregor being Racist!

Reporter ask if he could beat Rocky ... Nothing else.

McGregor Mentions "dancing Monkeys".

What I get from this, is he's trying to be funny and score points with his UFC racist Trash demographic.

Now he's trying to suppress it. I respect a racist more if he admits it than try to deny it.

If Floyd played this on big screen, he'd have big egg on his face.

Who cares? Both May and McGregor are racists.

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
      I respect a racist more if he admits it
      u wot m8??

Comment

Being stupid doesn't mean you're a racist. I'm far from a Conor fan but he's not the first to say something stupid.

Ive been a Floyd fan since Tito was getting ready to fight Oscar and that man has said some things as well. I dont believe he was racist for saying the things he did. Conor tried to be funny just like Floyd and it sounded stupid.

Comment

Anyone get the non-racist joke to this if its not actual some racist sh^t? I can't believe dude would say something that could be taken as such a racist thing & that was the intended move. Conor is a smart mfer.

Unless Floyd & Conor are in cahoots on some racial angle to this fight trying to make this Holmes vs Cooney II or something. Who f#cking knows. Nothing would surprise me in the promotion of this fight. These pressers are straight outta WWE although less clean & obvious.

Comment

That was racist.

Comment

Sounds like he was mixed up with something else.

Calm down boy.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Being stupid doesn't mean you're a racist. I'm far from a Conor fan but he's not the first to say something stupid.

Ive been a Floyd fan since Tito was getting ready to fight Oscar and that man has said some things as well. I dont believe he was racist for saying the things he did. Conor tried to be funny just like Floyd and it sounded stupid.
                If that's true, 21 years in the game, how come there are no significant articles and rebumps from industry for what's Floyd has said that is racist? If people say "kebab" eating mofos or sushi eating or dog eating is that as bad as to identify people with animals commonly referred as apes or monkeys?

Put it this way, Conor does more "dancing" And hoping around like Bruce Lee or Pacquiao, so why refer to a particular scene for a particular type, boxers, as monkeys?

It's pretty straight forward..

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post

Reporter ask if he could beat Rocky ... Nothing else.

McGregor Mentions "dancing Monkeys".

What I get from this, is he's trying to be funny and score points with his UFC racist Trash demographic.

Now he's trying to suppress it. I respect a racist more if he admits it than try to deny it.

If Floyd played this on big screen, he'd have big egg on his face.
                  I heard black people say I want that white devil to die and even say lets make up stories to get that white man fired thats racist.

this just gamesmanship man trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I heard black people say I want that white devil to die and even say lets make up stories to get that white man fired thats racist.

this just gamesmanship man trash talk.
                    Technically chimps are pink skinned. Never heard of blacks call "whites" chimps because of pigment similarity. Are indigenous Indians from Asia or Americas Orangutans?

It's straight forward when anybody calls somebody a clown or a monkey when there's not revelating context. As if any of the points u made have a similarity to "monkey" calling...

Kovalev be like, "i don't know nothing!!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X