No announcement yet.

Lmao! McGregor punks Floyd to his face "You can't even read, dress your age"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    McGregor should bring Shantel Jackson on stage, then we can see Mayweather do waterworks

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      I'm just here waiting for him to start talking about Floyd beating up women. Who'll take it the fartest?

Thought Floyd was shook, but he still came back pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        I'm just here waiting for him to start talking about Floyd beating up women. Who'll take it the fartest?

Thought Floyd was shook, but he still came back pretty good.
        Floyd has no chance if it goes there, too much ammunition for Conor.

If Floyd really wants to **** with Conor he should spill water/coffee on his suit, step on the Irish flag or spit in his face. That's his best bet but I don't think he has the balls to do it.

BTW what do you think Floyd meant when he said I'm saving the "females" stuff for last? Is it in reference to Conor cheating on his b*tch?
        Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-13-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

it was funny as fuk. All of it, again.

but this is fun to both guys. They don't care about these insults, they just see the numbers go up and up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Floyd has no chance if it goes there, too much ammunition for Conor.

If Floyd really wants to **** with Conor he should spill water/coffee on his suit, step on the Irish flag or spit in his face. That's his best bet but I don't think he has the balls to do it.

BTW what do you think Floyd meant when he said I'm saving the "females" stuff for last? Is it in reference to Conor cheating on his b*tch?
            It seems like he don't want to go there but we'll see if Floyd makes him go there. So far, I don't know that he has to, because he is doing spectacularly even without that, keeping it fun but with an edge.

I get the sense, that Floyd is trying to not be the bad guy. That's why he hasn't done any of his old antics. Might just be the machine gun mouth of Conor keeping him at bay.

I was wondering that myself, it seems weird, because as far as I know Conor just became a dad and everything should be fine with regards to the women. Floyd should probably avoid going there. He has a pretty bad history, with 50 cent allegedly ****ing ms. Jackson.

So we all agree now, that the fight will be bigger than May - Pac? I think it will and combat sports has never seen anything like yesterdays presser.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I agree with this scorecard. You should become a professional press conference judge
              Hahahaha that was slick and funny.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Honestly Conor verbally destroyed him, and he is a funnier, more clever guy.

But...Floyd is right, people who have real money don't wear suits. He and Dana are pajama rich. Conor is kind of a poser. A guy with more wit would easily make Conor look bad. He copied his tattoos and look from a Canadian model, and he copied his money persona from wrestling and Floyd himself.
                I thought both guys were amazing with that. Conor killed him with that but Floyd flipped it . Even Dana had to laugh.

Comment

how slow can floyd be?? i mean he was getting boo'd by the crowd as he was walkng to the stage and what does he do when its his turn to talk? start chanting hard work dedication as if the crowd is gonna be behind him LOL. feel so bad for him and the look on his face when the crowd started booing him LOL.

Comment

Corny and lame. Lots of ******s that keep chanting this is going to do big numbers as if that is important in anyway.

Are you dumb shyts following this to watch the PPV numbers or the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I thought both guys were amazing with that. Conor killed him with that but Floyd flipped it . Even Dana had to laugh.
                      dana was laughing at floyd not at the joke.

conor destroyed floyd so bad that floyd tried to be buddy buddy with dana but dana didnt fall for it. floyd tried to apologize to him and he just smiles at floyd. that was hard to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X