Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Pacquiao/Horn. Let's Hear It For The Horn.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horn was energetic, he was aggressive, he was fouling, his heart was into it 100%. But now way he won that fight.

Comment

Haven't seen this TS said anything positive about Pacquiao. And they behave like you're supposed to take them seriously. I don't even read any post coming from these talibanized posters. There's no middleground, nothing. Just plain TBE is the best evah. Pacquiao is crap. TBE is clean Pacman is cheater. Haymon is the best since slice bread. No point in spending a sec with these major blunders of humanity. Doe.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        Hahaha. So, landing more punches, cleaner punches, and countering, does not count. The aggressor just tried to bully him and punching while clinching.

Being the aggressor does not mean you win the fight.
        Manny had ONE excellent round. The rest he was getting tagged all over the ring. His punch stats came from three rounds in a 12-round fight. No, I don't count that. You score them round by round as separate fights.

Your problem and that of many others is that you're just going off CompuBox ALONE, instead of properly scoring EACH round.

I struggled to find more than 5 rounds for Manny and anyone who knows boxing will say the same.

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Haven't seen this TS said anything positive about Pacquiao. And they behave like you're supposed to take them seriously. I don't even read any post coming from these talibanized posters. There's no middleground, nothing. Just plain TBE is the best evah. Pacquiao is crap. TBE is clean Pacman is cheater. Haymon is the best since slice bread. No point in spending a sec with these major blunders of humanity. Doe.
        What's there positive to say about Manny since 2008?

Ducked random blood and urine testing with excuses.

Lost to Timothy Bradley.

Got knocked out by Marquez in the fourth fight.

Went the distance with Brandon Rios despite being well capable of stopping guys like Cotto in the past.

Make excuses about shoe laces and needles and urine draining and this and that.

Has improper relations with hookers.

Has a drug problem.

Ducked the IRS for many years.

Went on media and claimed Floyd was afraid to fight him - Floyd has to hunt him down at a basketball game and make the fight.

Went on Twitter lying about a contract being signed when it wasn't yet.

Said that "God" will deliver Floyd to him.

Recorded a bad song in overconfidence of beating Floyd.

Made excuses after getting schooled: "if he'd stand still I could hit him doe!"

Complains for TWO years about wanting a rematch.

Comes to Australia to fight this relative unknown, completely disrespects the guy, and gets schooled.

Manny's done it to himself. If you say anything above is not fact, you're as blind as he is.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Manny had ONE excellent round. The rest he was getting tagged all over the ring. His punch stats came from three rounds in a 12-round fight. No, I don't count that. You score them round by round as separate fights.

Your problem and that of many others is that you're just going off CompuBox ALONE, instead of properly scoring EACH round.

I struggled to find more than 5 rounds for Manny and anyone who knows boxing will say the same.

Done.
          Hahahaha, you assume i scored it by those 3 rounds and going by compubox. Then you are the problem by thinking that way.

I scored round by round. I had 7-8 rounds(threw away the paper after the winner was announced). In those rounds that i gave to Pac, i seen Pac landed more punches, landed the cleaner punches, countering, and attacking. No, i did not listen to the commentators or waited for the compubox.

The problem is you, assuming those who scored it for Pacquiao were basing it on the commentators or compubox.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            Hahahaha, you assume i scored it by those 3 rounds and going by compubox. Then you are the problem by thinking that way.

I scored round by round. I had 7-8 rounds(threw away the paper after the winner was announced). In those rounds that i gave to Pac, i seen Pac landed more punches, landed the cleaner punches, countering, and attacking. No, i did not listen to the commentators or waited for the compubox.

The problem is you, assuming those who scored it for Pacquiao were basing it on the commentators or compubox.

Done.
            Then you overscored countering. Landing two counter punches over 30 seconds does not negate getting roughed up against the ropes for 2:30 - which is what largely happened to PacMan.

Now we're done.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              I normally would have agreed.

But as we were taught from "someone" who covered boxing back in the 70's...unless there's a knockdown...which there wasn't...the aggressor almost always wins the round. Who was the aggressor in this fight, seriously, who was the aggressor? Jeff Horn was the aggressor in all but 4 rounds!
              Skip Bayless cant teach me **** about boxing.

Comment

Put it anyway you want... A 15% landing shouldn't grant you a Belt... 10/10 for the effort though...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Put it anyway you want... A 15% landing shouldn't grant you a Belt... 10/10 for the effort though...
                  Fix your sig, bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X