Clear All

• Exposed- john Oliver, two-face pandering to idiot liberal followers

http://observer.com/2017/05/john-oli...trump/?ref=yfp

Why you crying, though?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Why you crying, though?
      I'm not crying..

Just merely pointing out yet another two-faced liberal pandering to idiots, yet doing the opposite..

Lmao,, you are the exact example of the idiots they pander to..

Comment

'the jokes about Trump are... condescending and lacking insight.'

Stopped reading. The author is incapable of taking a joke.

They should have named this article "Waaah, Liberals make jokes about the President".
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-10-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I use to like John Oliver but it started to become clear he was less of comedic bearer of truth and more of a political hack with an agenda. I agree with him on some things but overall he's a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

They should have named this article "Waaah, Liberals make jokes about the President".
            Why don't you read the entire article...

Or were you triggered and need a safe space.. or you can't stand the thought of yourself being stupid enough to fall for pandering

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Why don't you read the entire article...

Or were you triggered and need a safe space.. or you can't stand the thought of yourself being stupid enough to fall for pandering
              I don't find it a good use of my time to read someone whine about harmless humor directed towards the President. I wasn't upset about the article, I just realized it will make no material benefit to me and stopped reading accordingly.

Give me a Cliff's Notes of what you find to be informative in this article. What did John Oliver do exactly.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-10-2017, 10:46 PM.

Comment

I don't find it a good use of my time to read someone whine about harmless humor directed towards the President. I wasn't upset about the article, I just realized it will make no material benefit to me and stopped reading accordingly.

Give me a Cliff's Notes of what you find to be informative in this article. What did John Oliver do exactly.
                Jesus Christ,,, this is what is wrong with America.. nobody has the attention to read...

I will grant you that the first few paragraphs are kinda just blabbering.... but the last half is where the good stuff is..

Basically highlights Oliver, repeatedly ripping trump,,, I mean repeatedly, harshly, directly destroying trump on his taxes and real estate loopholes that trump fought for in 70s and won, being 1%, elites screwing over little people thru tax friendly laws for wealthy and all the other things that liberals whine about the rich for..

But turns out, that Oliver does just the same... he actually uses trusts to hide his income, and used trumps loophole in New York real estate law to dramatically lower the taxable rate of his mansion from millions to 300k and only pays like 26k in taxes which is 0.25% on a multimillion mansion..

That's why it's called pandering... say what idiots what to hear, but actually do the same...

Like Hillary telling Wall Street behind close doors that she has a "public" position (the pandering one for liberal idiots) and a private position (what she actually believes)

Or like Bernie sanders---- "free everything" but when asked why Venezuela is failing due to the exact policies, bernie is nothing but silence, and actually refuses to answer,, yet idiot liberals hear "free" so Bernie must be right..

So which pandering did you like best..

Did you like bernie's "free stuff" pandering or where you more into hillary's "public position" pandering?

Comment

That wasn't even the point of the article.

So you don't find it hypocritical that Oliver takes advantage of policies introduced by Trump to his benefit?

While on his lame Sunday night platform he makes jokes about these same policies and condemns them?

Oh, and Colbert Oliver and that other dude whatever his name is aren't funny in the least. Their audience is made up of people with low IQs and sop****ric senses of humor.

Mostly high school kids and freshmen from bottom tier universities

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Jesus Christ,,, this is what is wrong with America.. nobody has the attention to read...

I will grant you that the first few paragraphs are kinda just blabbering.... but the last half is where the good stuff is..

Basically highlights Oliver, repeatedly ripping trump,,, I mean repeatedly, harshly, directly destroying trump on his taxes and real estate loopholes that trump fought for in 70s and won, being 1%, elites screwing over little people thru tax friendly laws for wealthy and all the other things that liberals whine about the rich for..

But turns out, that Oliver does just the same... he actually uses trusts to hide his income, and used trumps loophole in New York real estate law to dramatically lower the taxable rate of his mansion from millions to 300k and only pays like 26k in taxes which is 0.25% on a multimillion mansion..

That's why it's called pandering... say what idiots what to hear, but actually do the same...

Like Hillary telling Wall Street behind close doors that she has a "public" position (the pandering one for liberal idiots) and a private position (what she actually believes)

Or like Bernie sanders---- "free everything" but when asked why Venezuela is failing due to the exact policies, bernie is nothing but silence, and actually refuses to answer,, yet idiot liberals hear "free" so Bernie must be right..

So which pandering did you like best..

Did you like bernie's "free stuff" pandering or where you more into hillary's "public position" pandering?

This. It reminds me of that scene from BASEketball where the dude is like "American youth have attention spans measured in nano-seconds."

This is what happens when the feeble-minded outbreed

Comment

Working...
                    X