Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

:s
    http://www.boxingscene.com/jan-zavec...medium=twitter
    pbc pbc pbc!! Tmt tmt tmt!! Haymon haymon haymon!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Agreed, Lara is one of those type of guys its a big risk for one of the Charlo brothers to fight him I doubt they'd want any of him I don't blame them but I think in 2016 he might get a big fight.
      I'd love to see him stake a claim to the 160 division, I think he could do a job in that division some good fights to be made for him up there.
      I thought he won the Canelo fight, he should have been a bit more aggressive in the championship rounds to seal the deal with the all judges but the judge who had it 115-113 had the most realistic score.

True, it'd be interesting to see how he fairs at 160 although I'm not sure if he's big enough for the division. His first pro fight was technically at 160 though so he might be big enough if distributes those extra 6 pounds of muscle as evenly as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        This is the problem of overpaying these boxers why should they fight the other champions or top contender, When you can make million fighting C & D level guys

That's another healthy cut for Hymie.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        There is no incentive to fight anyone good when when you get a mil to fight a guy who probably isn't even in the top 50.
        Who cares? Uncle Al getting paid & that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
          At first I was mad that I was going to be out of town and miss this card. Now I feel a lot better.

It's a damn shame. Lara used to be a guy that demanded to fight the best and did whatever he had to do to make those fights happen. He's beaten 3 scrubs since fighting Canelo on PPV. Why not give Vanes a rematch or fight Julian Williams, Willie Nelson or somebody?
          i too would like to see a martirosyan rematch.

Comment

Working...
          X