Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They quit, their body quits or the corner throws the towel. Golovkin won't be denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
    Don't project your butthurt onto others...deal with it on your own.

I'm not the one that has to pull for Foreigners because my own group can't represent.

What has it for to do with foreigners etc? I find overbearing nationalistic pride disgusting. I like to watch good boxers that's it, regardless of race/creed.

And dude you're obviously the butt hurt one. You have created an alt and spent all week trolling with it. You obviously have no job, girlfriend or mates so are utilising your pathetic time trying to piss strangers off on the Internet

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Hype Job, I am talking to you. I am trying to help you. We can co-exist, we can have different opinions, it's what makes a boxing forum enjoyable. But we do not have to resort to name calling and racism, and showing off our personal information, and breaking the forum rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        According to forum rules, no you can't.
        victim for publicizing private information.

those are the KEY WORDS!!!... those pictures where taken from other social media accounts. There for, LEGALLY, he has done nothing criminally wrong or negligent.

Comment

• GGG and Kovalev are the 2 best fighters in Boxing

Comment

Working...
          X