Chael Sonnen is the boll*cks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chael Sonnen is the boll*cks

I love Chael Sonnen, I'm tellin yah !

Just dominated Brian Stann, Arm triangle submission, after the fight completely ignores Joe's question and says :
    "Anderson Silva absolutely sucks,
    SuperBowl weekend, i am calling out Anderson Silva, but i'm upping the stakes.
    I beat you, you leave the weight division, You beat me, i leave the UFC altogether"
    (Silva is in the crowd watching UFC 136, obviously to watch Chael)

I was watchin Anderson's face in the crowd now, at first he was laughing, as soon as Chael got Stann in that arm triangle the crowd were chanting 'Silva, Silva, Silva, Silva, Silva.......'
    My man was laughing at first, when Chael said he sucks, but he looked more serious when he was calling him out for SuperBowl weekend and coming out with dem stakes right there.

Chael is the funniest, most exciting motha****a in the whole of the UFC out of all the fighters i follow. N i can't wait to see this fight yu know.
    When is SuperBowl weekend?

sonnen is obssessed with Silva. Thats all he ever talks about. And if silva sucks, why did you tap out like a lil ***** against him and was all cut up and bleeding when Silva looked like he wasn't even in a fight?

Sonnen is a dumbass plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      sonnen is obssessed with Silva. Thats all he ever talks about. And if silva sucks, why did you tap out like a lil ***** against him and was all cut up and bleeding when Silva looked like he wasn't even in a fight?

I ent no racist yu know B, but when does a black man ever look worse after a fight than a white man ? ? ?
      Did ya'll watch the fight? Obviously not to make comments like that....
      He's obsessed with Silva 'cos he's the best in the business, he's defended his belt 13 times which noone has ever done in UFC, He's big headed and he's lucky Chael got tired and a bit reckless in that fifth round.
      If Anderson leaves Middleweight then Chael will become as untouched as Anderson has been/is.
      He would have a better chance going down to Welterweight against GSP than up to Light Heavy against Bones. I think he'd struggle against GSP aswell as Chael exposed to everyone his weak wrestling skills. If yu can call it weak, better than most still

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
        I ent no racist yu know B, but when does a black man ever look worse after a fight than a white man ? ? ?
        Did ya'll watch the fight? Obviously not to make comments like that....
        He's obsessed with Silva 'cos he's the best in the business, he's defended his belt 13 times which noone has ever done in UFC, He's big headed and he's lucky Chael got tired and a bit reckless in that fifth round.
        If Anderson leaves Middleweight then Chael will become as untouched as Anderson has been/is.
        He would have a better chance going down to Welterweight against GSP than up to Light Heavy against Bones. I think he'd struggle against GSP aswell as Chael exposed to everyone his weak wrestling skills. If yu can call it weak, better than most still
        Vitali Klitchko vs Shannon Briggs

And you do know that Sonnen was on roids that fight and still lost right?

Comment

I love Chael Sonnen, I'm tellin yah !

Just dominated Brian Stann, Arm triangle submission, after the fight completely ignores Joe's question and says :
          "Anderson Silva absolutely sucks,
          SuperBowl weekend, i am calling out Anderson Silva, but i'm upping the stakes.
          I beat you, you leave the weight division, You beat me, i leave the UFC altogether"
          (Silva is in the crowd watching UFC 136, obviously to watch Chael)

I was watchin Anderson's face in the crowd now, at first he was laughing, as soon as Chael got Stann in that arm triangle the crowd were chanting 'Silva, Silva, Silva, Silva, Silva.......'
          My man was laughing at first, when Chael said he sucks, but he looked more serious when he was calling him out for SuperBowl weekend and coming out with dem stakes right there.

Chael is the funniest, most exciting motha****a in the whole of the UFC out of all the fighters i follow. N i can't wait to see this fight yu know.
          When is SuperBowl weekend?
          LOS ANGELES -- The California State Athletic Commission suspended UFC middleweight title contender Chael Sonnen for one year Wednesday after revealing he tested positive for steroids following a loss to Anderson Silva last month in Oakland.

CSAC executive officer George Dodd said Sonnen's drug test revealed an abnormally high testosterone-to-estrogen level, an indicator of steroid use. A second test showed similar results.

"The use of anabolic steroids and other banned substances are not tolerated by the commission," Dodd said. "Anabolic agents put the health and safety of both the user and his opponents at risk."

The suspension casts a pall on memories of perhaps the UFC's most exciting fight of the year to date. Sonnen was a trash-talking underdog who improbably controlled the first four rounds of his fight against Silva, but lost to the long-reigning middleweight champion on a dramatic fifth-round choke at UFC 117 in Oakland's Oracle Arena.

The suspension squashes the UFC's plans to pit Sonnen against Silva in a rematch early next year. Steroid-related suspensions in mixed martial arts and boxing typically are honored by other states' athletic commissions, and the UFC won't schedule suspended fighters for new bouts.

Sonnen is expected to appeal the ruling within 30 days, but can't receive a hearing on his appeal until Dec. 2 in Sacramento. Sonnen hasn't commented publicly on the suspension, and his management team didn't immediately return phone calls.

Comment

hes obsessed with silva because hes silvas daddy.

Comment

and Silva had a rib injury.

Comment

No, he was on TRT, Testosterone Replacement Therapy. That's far from steroids yu know fam

He'll kick the f*** out of Anderson every round Again when they go toe to toe, and you can be sure as hell Dana and the rest of the UFC bigwigs will make sure there ent nuttin in his system before this fight.

Taking TRT just gives people the opinion that he needs it 'cos he's took HGh or PED's before. I'l bet yu all the money in the world that at least 50% of all UFC fighters (especially Yanks) have taking performance enhancing drugs before

Check_hooks yuv given me one example there, but thats once in a blue moon yu know that b !
                Chael had him on the ground for at least 4 minutes of every round, Chael only landed with 4 or 5 heavy blows in the whole fight, Anderson landed bare elbows when Chael was on top of him, that's the only reason he was cut up. It's real easy to cut someone up with elbows yu know.
                Last edited by Marshall89; 10-08-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I've said it before n i'm sayin it again, MMA and the UFC is probably the easiest combat sport in the world to get away with taking PED's. There's no standard random drug testing here, just routine testing before and after fight on fight night...
                  Don't tell me heads like Ortiz and Liddell haven't ever taken PED's before!
                  Ortiz' head has grewn like **** over the years, that ent standard for a clean human being. And look at Rampage's jaw. Yu get this head and jaw growth (= better chin) by taking HGH....
                  Rampage's head ent always been the size of a spherical globe....

Comment

No, he was on TRT, Testosterone Replacement Therapy. That's far from steroids yu know fam

He'll kick the f*** out of Anderson every round Again when they go toe to toe, and you can be sure as hell Dana and the rest of the UFC bigwigs will make sure there ent nuttin in his system before this fight.

Taking TRT just gives people the opinion that he needs it 'cos he's took HGh or PED's before. I'l bet yu all the money in the world that at least 50% of all UFC fighters (especially Yanks) have taking performance enhancing drugs before
                    what a useless troll YU are

Comment

Working...
                    X