No announcement yet.

Listen to what this guy says to the NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to what this guy says to the NSAC

He admits guys are using roids, and taking HGH is the way to not get caught as easy.
    It starts around the 2 minute mark. And after NSAC shuts him up about steroids talk.. WOW
    And these guys refuse to adopt better testing?

Memo, NSAC does the testing for UFC the same way they do it for boxing.....
    Last edited by cixthree; 06-22-2011, 01:07 AM.

You're a terrible poster. Just plain terrible. You bring nothing to these forums.

You just a garbage poster.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      You're a terrible poster. Just plain terrible. You bring nothing to these forums.

You just a garbage poster.
      truth hurts don't it

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        truth hurts don't it
        What truth are you stating?

is this suppose to be news?

Maybe for you since you probably wasn't watching boxing when the whole Mosley Balco situation went down. Or the Oscar De la Hoya and his waiver crap. Or Mr Evan Fields was fighting.

What exactly are you exposing here?

Matter of fact why don't you give a link to a thread that you have created that didn't involve Floyd or Pac or drug testing?

You bring nothing, absolutely nothing, to these forums but recycled crap.
        Last edited by jrosales13; 06-22-2011, 01:32 AM.

Comment

People are using steroids? Who knew

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            What truth are you stating?

is this suppose to be news?

Maybe for you since you probably wasn't watching boxing when the whole Mosley Balco situation went down. Or the Oscar De la Hoya and his waiver crap. Or Mr Evan Fields was fighting.

What exactly are you exposing here?

Matter of fact why don't you give a link to a thread that you have created that didn't involve Floyd or Pac or drug testing?

You bring nothing, absolutely nothing, to these forums but recycled crap.
            I guess you're not smart enough to get the message behind the video... News Flash, NSAC DON"T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT TESTING FOR DRUGS!

And to answer your pouty azz about where I was... I was there thru it all, I\'m not some fly by nite fan boy who just started watching this shyt.
            I was there when Mark Breland turned pro, Chavez vs Pernell, Livingstone Bramble vs Boom Boom and so on..... Where were you.?

Recycled huh?
            I don't live on this *******ed azz site to know what's been posted and whats not been posted, but I do know not enough NSAC/Drug testing (Exposing/Agreeing with better testing) threads are posted better yet supported.
            Most get deleted for being too true..

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
              People are using steroids? Who knew
              The funny part was how they shut him down from speaking on roids, lol... NSAC don't give a damn!! lol

Comment

Good video, the only ones who don't wanna hear stuff like that are *******s.cause even they know the truth just don't wanna see what they live for go up in flames!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
                  Good video, the only ones who don't wanna hear stuff like that are *******s.cause even they know the truth just don't wanna see what they live for go up in flames!
                  well, guys, go give that video to pbf camp if it could form part of the deposition....

which brings us to the question...is the pbf camp not even aware of this video?

Comment

Shake your booty. Yea, shake that booty. Damn, steroids are the shizznit!

Comment

Working...
                    X