Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plays with great emotion

always love to spark a bowl before europa comes on lol

Comment

Hahaha just played 'flor de luna' in my player and my wife suddenly asked me to play 'una paloma blanca'

Comment

his accomplishments speak for itself...8 grammys in one night.tied with michael jackson for most grammys won in one night

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Hey man, I know you're but let me get out of topic. Ever heard of the group named 'trio los panchos'? They're a band composed of mexicans and puerto ricans and one of the biggest bands to hit the Philippines in the 60's and 70's if I'm not mistaken.
          Why yes i do sir, They're a Bolero group formed by 2 Mexicans and a Puerto Rican in the 1940's New York.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggtt6D56xv0

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            Why yes i do sir, They're a Bolero group formed by 2 Mexicans and a Puerto Rican in the 1940's New York.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggtt6D56xv0

Good to know that there still young people who appreciate music of the past. They popularized spanish songs here in my country and their songs are still being played in some parts of my city during town fiestas.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Good to know that there still young people who appreciate music of the past. They popularized spanish songs here in my country and their songs are still being played in some parts of my city during town fiestas.
              I'm a big fan of classic music, instrumental or not as long as it's classic i'll give it an ear. More fan of classic rock than anything else .

I don't know if you've ever heard of this man but he's a Piano player that goes by the name of Raul di Blasio, he's from Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                I'm a big fan of classic music, instrumental or not as long as it's classic i'll give it an ear. More fan of classic rock than anything else .

I don't know if you've ever heard of this man but he's a Piano player that goes by the name of Raul di Blasio, he's from Argentina.

My first time to hear of him, will play it later after some santana songs and of course my wife's request 'una paloma blanca' hahaha. green K going your way.

Comment

Santana's Greatest Hits album was the first CD I ever owned. I was probably around 8 at the time.

He's also one of the biggest influences over Jazz Guitar.
                  Last edited by Konstantin; 04-23-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

A big Santana fan since the 70's too. Seen him live in the mid 70's. Master guitarist and band around him has always been very tight.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      A big Santana fan since the 70's too. Seen him live in the mid 70's. Master guitarist and band around him has always been very tight.
                      In those days, a couple of players split from Santana to form Journey..

Comment

Working...
                      X