Comment

25-0 with 21 knockouts. im no joke. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
        10 -0-0 at the moment with 8 kos
        Are you as good on it as you are on OB?

Comment

No lol.

I started off 4-0, then I got knocked out by a bum with lucky punches.

Then I won 5 straight by knockout then was knocked out by Gatti.

Dude Gatti's record was 4-9 in the simulation....

But lol he was really powerful.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Undefeated... 10(6)-0

You guys need to pick your fights better, like a manager would not a fan. I played it smart like real life. Was the prospect to enter the pro's. Im doing what all the top fighters did early in their career. Fight all the easy fights until you reach double digits with no losses. Still a club fighter though but I dont want to be forced to fight tough competition by getting too popular too fast. I will continue fighting easy comp until I get at least 79 overall rating or until I feel that I can take on challanges easy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Undefeated... 10(6)-0

You guys need to pick your fights better, like a manager would not a fan. I played it smart like real life. Was the prospect to enter the pro's. Im doing what all the top fighters did early in their career. Fight all the easy fights until you reach double digits with no losses. Still a club fighter though but I dont want to be forced to fight tough competition by getting too popular too fast. I will continue fighting easy comp until I get at least 79 overall rating or until I feel that I can take on challanges easy. lol
              I wanted my Guy to take the Fernando Vargas approach.

Lol it failed.

I started right off the bat fighting the toughest challenges.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I wanted my Guy to take the Fernando Vargas approach.

Lol it failed.

I started right off the bat fighting the toughest challenges.
                Me too. I have fought the best I could and accepted every challenge. Peoples champion. Thanks for making me green btw

Comment

I'm ranked 11, my overall skill is 73 and everybody around me is in either 80's or 90's. I'm still undefeated but I'm about to get my ass whooped lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                    I'm ranked 11, my overall skill is 73 and everybody around me is in either 80's or 90's. I'm still undefeated but I'm about to get my ass whooped lol.
                    I'm in the same situation i'm ranked 11th and my rating is 72 and everyone around me is 80+, the last few fights i've been getting stunned alot so i had to win them by fighting with the jab and running.

Comment

I think I'm 14-0 playing on GOAT difficulty.

Comment

Working...
                      X