Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you all wilder would duck aj by pricing himself out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both guys are skilled, both have padded records, both are exciting, both are young, both Olympics, both in prime and we have the USA v UK element. I can't wait for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
      Both guys are skilled, both have padded records, both are exciting, both are young, both Olympics, both in prime and we have the USA v UK element. I can't wait for the fight.
      Parker nor wilder will ever fight an

They are scared

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Parker nor wilder will ever fight an

They are scared
        It is rare that a boxer would be afraid of another before they get in the ring. Especially undefeated fighters. So I don't buy that either guy is afraid.

Comment

Fml wilder defence squad still ignoring the cold hard truths

Comment

alabama bum squad baby!!!!! we dont wanna fight anyone but we most avoided doe!!!!!!!

Comment

Now wilder is demanding what Joshua should have if a meat h takes place

Seriously, wilder and his fan base are crack heads

Imagine if maidana demanded Floyd take 2m in a rematch if he wins Lol

More ways for wilder to duck and his fans to make excuses

Comment

i like wilder....not a huge fan but i like him...going to the ortiz fight next month too....also im white male from new england who likely makes more money than you.....i use that money to purchase crack and wilder tickets

Comment

Stupid comment. Didn't Hearn say they are doing this for Parker? Why WOULDN'T Wilder expect the same thing?

Comment

If Beyontay exerted all effort in getting Klitschko in the ring with and beat him, he would have had a legit A-side claim.
                    Problem is he did nothing for 2 years.
                    There was even time when Klits was going crazy looking for the botched Fury 2 alternative.
                    Hearn and AJ took advantage of it and got Klitsch.
                    It was a friendly fight, which DW can't even have the excuse of being friends with the guy.
                    It was pure boxing, no animosity involved or anything personal.
                    Klitschko was all smiles when AJ was presented to him.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      Stupid comment. Didn't Hearn say they are doing this for Parker? Why WOULDN'T Wilder expect the same thing?

Your wilder fans are inbreds, that’s he only excuse for your logic

So someone who generates all the Ppv buys and makes 20m per fight should agree to 30 percent in a rematch whilst the guy who nobody cares about apart from his local street who makes 2m per fight should some how get 20m

Yeah right, piss right off

Wilder is ducking aj, imagine if one of pacs or floyds opponents demanded they earn 4m in the rematch if they lose the first fight

Same logic applies here

If wilder had no belt, nobody would care about him, if aj had no belt, he would still be a Ppv star, that’s the difference

Wilder should be grateful he is being offered his highest pay day and needs to shut up and know his role

You idiotic jobless fans need to do the same

Idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X