Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Hopkins/Shumenov fight is boring as hell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
    yeah it's real 'weird' to bash our biggest competitor on a boxing website. you're a ******
    Our biggest competitor? Who are you referring to? I'm a boxing fan, I couldn't give a damn about MMA, does it bother me that other people like it? No.

There's room for both sports and they aren't competing with each other. Different market, different audience.

I think you'd better off watching wrestling, you'll love all that Raw v Smackdown stuff and you'll find plenty of like minded pre-pubescent teens to argue with.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Just bizarre behavior, just very impulsive.

you must be new here kid

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
        Our biggest competitor? Who are you referring to? I'm a boxing fan, I couldn't give a damn about MMA, does it bother me that other people like it? No.

There's room for both sports and they aren't competing with each other. Different market, different audience.

I think you'd better off watching wrestling, you'll love all that Raw v Smackdown stuff and you'll find plenty of like minded pre-pubescent teens to argue with.
        You don't acknowledge that MMA is the biggest competition to boxing in combat sports? Are you slow or just clinically ******ed

Comment

You don't acknowledge that MMA is the biggest competition to boxing in combat sports? Are you slow or just clinically ******ed
          who cares though?

Comment

Just random spouts of thoughtless obscenities. Just a very strange demeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
              who cares though?
              obviously you do if you took the time to post in this thread

Comment

Boxing was around before MMA and it's still around with MMA. Both have their own sets of fans. Why waste your time on a hate campaign for a sport that shouldn't interest you?

Here's an idea, just watch boxing and don't watch MMA. Let the people who enjoy MMA, enjoy MMA, they aren't harming you, honest.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Just random spouts of thoughtless obscenities. Just a very strange demeanor.
                  stalking is a stranger demeanor

Comment

BRB going to get food. Wake me up if there is a KO

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                      Boxing was around before MMA and it's still around with MMA. Both have their own sets of fans. Why waste your time on a hate campaign for a sport that shouldn't interest you?

Here's an idea, just watch boxing and don't watch MMA. Let the people who enjoy MMA, enjoy MMA, they aren't harming you, honest.
                      stating a fact is not 'bothering MMGAY" fans. The fact is MMGAY is far more boring than the most boring boxing match. I'm on a boxing website I'm allowed to state my comparative opinion. If you don't like it go to sherdog or whatever site you frequent

Comment

Working...
                      X