• Show
Clear All

can someone translate the Loma video?

Comment

WTF Lomachenko?! This is treason.

**** this ****ing guy, I hope he gets hits by a ****ing bus. "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Symmetry View Post
        From what i think Golovkin wanted to say he refered to Lomachenko not being a P4P at that moment, but maybe in the future (don't know when this interview was done) but if it was in the begining of Pro Lomachenko i agree, things need to be demonstrated even if your quality it's perceived you need to demonstrate it. And as we saw with Loma vs Salido he wasn't prepared yet to be one of the best P4P, now Loma growth a lot and the fight vs Rigondeaux it's a great oportunity for him demonstrate it.

As the video of Lomachenko i also agree, as a technician Lomachenko is one million miles ahead of GGG (and almost everyone except Rigo and maybe Crawford), but the virtues of GGG are not to compete with guys like Lomachenko for being the "better" one but the strongest and most dangerous one.
        Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I don't think GGG was criticising Loma, Mere stating that Loma isn't there yet... (P4P-wise) i think. I doubt GGG would come out and say Loma isn't a brilliant boxer.
        Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        I believe that as well. GG in reality is as humble as they come, I could never picture him slandering Loma. Problem we have is Loma took it in his own context and has gone on record with his feelings.
        ... Well... something like this... I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          So it's GGG-tards vs Loma-sexuals now ?
          LMMFAO! I got the Loma-sexuals winning by K.O.!
          Last edited by j.razor; 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

you reached hard and long withe the G video And what's up with the audio in the Loma video; it gets muffled after he says "he kept throwing the same combination." It's all relative, I have no doubt they root for each other, Golovkin was probably disappointed with Loma showboating to no purpose with Mariaga - sometimes guys deserve criticism so they can take something from it.

Comment

The main part of the OP was
              This is old video of Golovkin saying that Lomachenko "is not a good boxer, not now"
              The video does look 2yrs old atleast & most agree with GGG 2yrs back Lomachenko was not what he is today..

I see no hate there..

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                you reached hard and long withe the G video And what's up with the audio in the Loma video; it gets muffled after he says "he kept throwing the same combination."
                I suppose you know Russian then

Он сказал "с лохами боксировал, они там что-то пытались но он их просто физически перебивал, передавливал"

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  Wow, don't they realise that they're on the same side of the race war?
                  lmao. repped

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    I suppose you know Russian then

Он сказал "с лохами боксировал, они там что-то пытались но он их просто физически перебивал, передавливал"

I don't... This is only "google translate"... He said "he fought with lohks, they tried something there, but he just physically interrupted them, squeezed them"

... then: what did he actually say???

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      I don't... This is only "google translate"... He said "he fought with lohks, they tried something there, but he just physically interrupted them, squeezed them"

... then: what did he actually say???
                      That wasn't for you, but again....

He said Golovkin fought with bums and outmuscled them due to better physical conditions and these tactics weren't working with Canelo

Anyway, some people started taking it seriously, this thread was a joke, I doubt there's any kind of tension between these two, but these words were real

Comment

Working...
                      X