Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GlobalMMA sponsor a fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will definetely sponser all you ****ers as soon as we start bringing in the $$ ourselves.

it's all one step at a time so please, all you guys hang in there cause you will all DEFINETELY get our support in the very near future.

in the meantime, we have some pretty cool **** that we can do right now. we're already working with some up and coming fighers at punishment. aim me for further details but not during daytime hours cause i'm too busy at the office.

Comment

You knows there's alot of good fighters and teams outside of Team Punishment too.. had to say it. Crawling back into corner and curling up naked like a clumbled piece of paper.

Comment

i know matt. i saw you fight at cage combat. i gotcher back brotha

Comment

[quote:91426b2848="Matt Jensen"]You knows there's alot of good fighters and teams outside of Team Punishment too.. had to say it. Crawling back into corner and curling up naked like a clumbled piece of paper.[/quote:91426b2848]

I consider you, Savant, Beuh and Wilhelm my friends.......and damn good fighters.

This would include you guys as well.

Comment

ttt

Comment

i really want to find a team in my area. only thing that i know of is ATT and i'm signing up to one of there schools soon less i find an MMA gym within 15 or 20 min of me.

hey people spit some names of teams you know of in FL.

Comment

Hey i dont fight... but ill let you guys sponso me! haha j/k i know im not the Blake u ment.

Comment

Re: sponsorship

[quote:47cc4e4348="academiachuteboxe"]I am honestly looking for someone to sponsor me and my team now...we are not looking for money.....but shorts, gloves, shirts would be great. Its free advertising for the company and it helps local fighters. I mean- we have our own shirts that we wear all the time and people always ask about them......[/quote:47cc4e4348]

i heard from dereka. aim me. i want to talk to you about wanderie and that support. and also some support we can possibly help you with

Comment

oh i see he's got preference. I see.

Comment

Who are you guys working with at Punishment?

Comment

Working...
                      X