Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan's "Iron Chin" Against Maidana Proves His Losses Were Due To Weight-Draining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got more heart than Broner that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
      Most sports are rife with PEDS.

But boxing is the only sport the openly supports PEds cheats, therefore its the only sport that literally tells its fighters, you should be using pEDS or you're an idiot.

Lamont Peterson? Roy Jones? Berto? Boxing says, as long as you win, using peds is great! Keep doing it.

Now Khan is an celebrated amateur and an olympic medalist, the BBOB has had Khan being randomly dope tested since he was 14 years old.

If you're a clean fighter like Khan, and 90% of everyone else is on roids, they're PEDs will catch up to your speed and athletic abilities sooner or later.
      Well ummm......yeah PEDs are cool they help make you stronger because you can train longer and recover quicker.

Everyone loves PEDs I am eating a candy dish full of them right now.

Comment

I seem to remember Khan running for dear life against Maidana for nearly a whole round while he was hurt. I wouldn't use that fight as an example. Khan has a glass jaw. There is no debate. If not for that he'd be a great fighter.

Comment

Being an Olympian don't mean jack... Khan's chin is suspect and to say he has more heart than Broner is bull.. Even though AB got beat and dropped he got back up and went to to toe unlike khan who ran.. Plenty of Olympian came up with great pedigrees and didn't accomplish jack after there chins or amateur styles were exposed..

Comment

And if you wanna say he was weight drained, then Maidana was as well... In a rematch Maidana drugs him in 6

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Out of it and saved by the ref against Maidana
              Hurt multiple times and running for his life against Peterson
              Heavily dropped by Julio Diaz
              KTFO by Garcia
              Knocked out in 1 by Prescott
              Dropped by the feather-fisted Willie Limmond, saved by the corrupt ref.
              Dropped by Drizdane, a guy with about a 3% K.O ratio
              Dropped by career super featherweight Michael Gomez

Its safe to say he has no chin what so ever.
              Lol.. Ok, so let's apply your logic to Maidana:

Dropped by Omar Leon (a guy with 10% KO Ratio)
              Hurt by Devon Alexander
              Hurt by an old Erik Morales
              Dropped by Victor Ortiz
              Dropped again by Victor Ortiz
              Dropped for a third time by Victor Ortiz
              Dropped by Amir Khan

So going by your logic, because Maidana has been dropped multiple times in the past, including by a fighter with a 10% KO Ratio, that means, according to you, that Maidana has "no chin what so ever".

Comment

Naw but Khans stock does go up from Maidanas win though.
                Last edited by Canelo Phresh; 12-16-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Out of it and saved by the ref against Maidana
                  Hurt multiple times and running for his life against Peterson
                  Heavily dropped by Julio Diaz
                  KTFO by Garcia
                  Knocked out in 1 by Prescott
                  Dropped by the feather-fisted Willie Limmond, saved by the corrupt ref.
                  Dropped by Drizdane, a guy with about a 3% K.O ratio
                  Dropped by career super featherweight Michael Gomez

Its safe to say he has no chin what so ever.
                  This exactly, I don't think Maidana really hit him till the 10th round I think! The Joe Cortez literally stopped Chino from dropping him!

I've got to say, the Mayweather and Pacquiao diehards may get on my nerves, but the Khan fans make me laugh at how delusional they are!!

Comment

do you think the bodyshot that maidana took in the first round had anything to do with the power drop and energy drop in that fight

of course............. not

Comment

Never mind them, Khan haters are either stupid or racists !

Khan is the best British boxer today, by miles

He has the potential to make a legendary career, but unfortunately he will not do it, simply because he isn't 100% professional

Comment

Working...
                      X