No announcement yet.

After watching GGG against Stevens..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I consider Stevens B level and Macklin A level.

I would dare Martinez to fight him. It would be a floor mopping with his a55.
    Stevens is more like a C level, and yeah I could see Macklin as a B level fighter. That said there is no real A fighter at 160 besides Martinez and himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
      Hating? Ok bro! Lets see when he fights at least a B level fighter
      You have your hate goggles so tight around your eyes that you cant even score a very clear beatdown. Stevens won 3 rounds?

Go back to nuthugging PR fighters, you're going full ****** now

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        Why do people keep mentioning Matthysee when talking about Golovkin? I really don't understand this.... Matthysee losing to Garcia or Lucas in General has absolutely NOTHING to do with Golovkin! Just because Mattyhsse has some of the same fans and some people are but hurt that certain fighters are getting talked about so they bring up Matthysee for some reason... Does not mean Goloivn has some kind of the same pre determined path or something!

Ger over the Danny thing, seriously... Anyone who brings that up just has to butthurt that someone other then their favorite fighters is being talked about. Idk what else it could be because they're two completely different fighters ans some fanboys hype on NSB means nothing..

What's gonna be really funny is if Golovkin doesnt get "Matthysse"d"
        Hey Mr. theorist, Mathysse and Golovkin are very similar. Big coming forward punchers, with decent boxing skills and somewhat limited style. And they where/are being hype as invincible fighters. So yeah they are similar

I could give a flying fuck about his fans or whatever other shit you weretrying to imply, he is very good but not invincible .

Comment

What fight were you watching? I watched a dismantling. GGG looked better and more skilled then ever.

Comment

Hey Mr. theorist, Mathysse and Golovkin are very similar. Big coming forward punchers, with decent boxing skills and somewhat limited style. And they where/are being hype as invincible fighters. So yeah they are similar

I could give a flying fuck about his fans or whatever other shit you weretrying to imply, he is very good but not invincible .
            Strongly disagree here, Golovkin works through the jab, gives you angles, is better defensively and doesn't telegraph the way Matthysse does. I don't understand why people are trying to find faults within Golovkin's style when he never needed to kick into 2nd gear against Stevens, he was winning easily.

Comment

Well yeah he could be outboxed but it'd take someone like Ward or Froch to do it

Comment

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
                Today GGG would destroy Martinez. But magically match up the GGG of today with the Martinez of 4 years ago and you would have a fantastic fight. Martinez would win plenty of rounds. It would be a great fight. Not at all easy to predict.
                I definitely agree, and in fact have said that same thing in other threads today. The Martinez who faced Williams & Pavlik was a beast.

Comment

Matthysse is my favorite fighter, but anyone should be able to see Golovkin is much more skilled then Matthysse, and what's this talk about getting Matthyssed? As if he got exposed or something? WTF is that? He lost the fight 7-5. This forum is a joke.

Comment

Golovkin and Lucas the sam fighters? Ahahahaha. Golovkin is limited as well? LOL.

It's obvious Danny Garcia beating Matthysse was the best moment of your life, but like I said- Golovkin has nothing to do with Mattyhsse.

You are the idiot for taking anyone who said ANY HUMAN being is invincible, serious, and using that as logic as to why Golovkin will somehow suffer the same fate as Golovkin (and that their apparently similar fighters?)

You sound like a clown, sorry. Garcia won, Golovkin won. Get over it

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X