No announcement yet.

(Video) Arce training for Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video) Arce training for Donaire

This fight's right around the corner. Arce might have a chance here cuz I doubt Nonito's left hand is healed, Donaire's only gonna have about 4 week's of good training.

after Nishioka fight

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      This fight's right around the corner. Arce might have a chance here cuz I doubt Nonito's left hand is healed, Donaire's only gonna have about 4 week's of good training.

after Nishioka fight

I don't think Arce has a realistic chance but Donaire might not look as sharp as usual, and he really needs a spectacular performance from start to finish.

Comment

Arce

I give Donaire 3 rounds to finish and retire old Arce.

This is too much of a challenge for Arce who was better off giving WVJr a rematch.

Comment

Nonito almost stopped Vasquez and he stopped Nishi with an injury; he'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Oh *****. Elie Seckbach on the mitts. Donaire better bring his A game.

Comment

Arum is cruel, He knows Doanire is having problems w his hands, so he matches him againts a fighter who enjoys being hit. Arce might pull another WV2, were He brakes his opponents hands and once they have no offensive impact, KO them.
              Arce's game might work this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                Arum is cruel, He knows Doanire is having problems w his hands, so he matches him againts a fighter who enjoys being hit. Arce might pull another WV2, were He brakes his opponents hands and once they have no offensive impact, KO them.
                Arce's game might work this time.
                Cracking tactic...Let the other guy smash his hands to bits on my face, THEN I'll KO him.

Comment

Donaire is going to KO Arce in 5-6 rounds, at the latest.

Rigondeaux is fighting the Poon swatter though, which is a very good fight. So hopefully they are setting up Donaire-Rigo for next Spring.

Comment

Still gonna get KO'd

Comment

Working...
                    X