Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Manny Pacquiao's Most Exciting Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez-pacquiao 1 was pretty incredible.

Morales-Pacquiao 1 was awesome too, the way Morales stood southpaw in the 12th round was a truly iconic moment of a legendary career.

Morales-Pacquiao 2 - loved the way Pacquiao made adjustments, even though you could say Morales was a little more worn Morales was up for that fight and confident, Manny made some great adjustments, first time I saw a marked improvement from him.

Marquez-Pacquiao 2 is the pick of the bunch for me. It had absolutely everything. It was the type of fight I love, back and forth, knockdown, both guys coming back from dark times, both guys rocked and hurt multiple times. Every single round was exciting and so close. Best fight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      pacquiao, pound for pound, is arguably the most exciting fighter in the boxing world and produces spectacular action especially against opposition that is more than glad to fight back which is the main reason pacquiao draws in paying customers.

i personally think pacquiao-morales 2 showcased pacquiao's finest moments. the fight was brutal with a show stopping ending. another that comes into mind is marquez-pacquiao 1. it was a featherweight classic and the most memorable fight in their soon to become quadrilogies.

which one of pacquiao's fights gave you the most hair raising moments?

Floyd agree with you as he was jumping for joy also .

Comment

morales 1 for me

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          Marquez-pacquiao 1 was pretty incredible.

Morales-Pacquiao 1 was awesome too, the way Morales stood southpaw in the 12th round was a truly iconic moment of a legendary career.

Morales-Pacquiao 2 - loved the way Pacquiao made adjustments, even though you could say Morales was a little more worn Morales was up for that fight and confident, Manny made some great adjustments, first time I saw a marked improvement from him.

Marquez-Pacquiao 2 is the pick of the bunch for me. It had absolutely everything. It was the type of fight I love, back and forth, knockdown, both guys coming back from dark times, both guys rocked and hurt multiple times. Every single round was exciting and so close. Best fight for me.

i will never forget that. that was one of the most primal displays of balls you will ever see.

Comment

vs marco antonio barrera I.

many were shocked. i was not.

Comment

after pacquiao-marquez 4, i think that fight is well within the top 3 most exciting fights pacquiao was in. i watched the replay of pacquiao-margarito last (and every other weekend) and i just can't believe the height difference but pacquiao still dominated every single round.

Comment

i watched the replay of pacquiao-margarito last (and every other weekend)
                You need to get out more

Comment

i have to go with Pacquiao's performance against Hatton he came out like he was shot out of a cannon put hatton on the deck fast in the first then put him out for good in the 2nd round i also loved Pacquiao's performance against Cotto although I love Cotto but Pacquiao really punished him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    You need to get out more
                    i watch replays of pacquiao's fights when i sweat it out during work out. some like listening to music or watch stocks on bloomberg, i watch fighters beat it out while i sweat it out

Comment

i watch fighters beat it off while i sweat it out
                      This is more like it

Comment

Working...
                      X