No announcement yet.

Mexico Vs Brasil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    Dumb ass guardado we would of won the game had he he not missed. When did his dumbass became the penalty kicker should of just let little pee shoot it.
    He's the best player Mexico has to take set pieces.

Comment

gave soccer a chance. I can honestly say I wont watch it again...until the world cup in a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        gave soccer a chance. I can honestly say I wont watch it again...until the world cup in a couple years.
        That was a friendly and it wasn't even Brazil's A squad.

Even then, Brazil don't have much to brag about till their team gels together.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
          He's the best player Mexico has to take set pieces.
          yeah but not for penalties. but guardado giovanni barrera and chicharito cannot play together at the same time they are all ball hogs. he needs to sit one of them and switch him at half time. Like he was doing in the goldcup.

Comment

guardado giovanni barrera and chicharito cannot play together at the same time they are all ball hogs
            didnt they all play at the same time vs the u.s. In the last gold cup?

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
              didnt they all play at the same time vs the u.s. In the last gold cup?
              Idk but he had barrera i believe on thebench alot of the time but when he went in he would change the game. They need to bring back vela he plays good specially with gio.

Comment

yeah but not for penalties. but guardado giovanni barrera and chicharito cannot play together at the same time they are all ball hogs. he needs to sit one of them and switch him at half time. Like he was doing in the goldcup.
                Who do you think is a better penalty kicker?

Guardado would always take penaltys when Torado or Blanco wouldn't be around.

Guardado is good on the left, Gio is good on the right but his crossing sucks ass. Mexico could use a really good midfielder behind Chicharito.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  fake ass mexican

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
                    fake ass mexican
                    No doubt, he ain't no vato loco.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                      No doubt, he ain't no vato loco.
                      emz is more of a mexican than maniac

Comment

Working...
                      X