Amir Khan reminds me of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan reminds me of Wladimir Klitschko

Minus the holding.

Tall athletic guy in his division, with good boxing skills, and a very good rangy jab, with a weak chin, and improved since Roach in his corner. (Steward in Wlad's corner..)

WladAmir Khanschko

I agree man, but I've kept this to myself.

Comment

the difference is khan's division is way better than wlad's.

Comment

Originally posted by Versatility View Post
        Minus the holding.

Tall athletic guy in his division, with good boxing skills, and a very good rangy jab, with a weak chin, and improved since Roach in his corner. (Steward in Wlad's corner..)

WladAmir Khanschko
        i don't care much for Wladimir but please don't disrespect him in that way. let khan prove who he say he is (the best at JWW) before drawing conclusions.

Comment

Whata *****ng terrible comparison. I can't believe you are serious.

For one thing Klitschko was way more power than Khan in both his jab and his right hand.

Klitschko also sits down on his punches whereas Khan runs around the ring like a jackass throwing flurries here and there.

Klitschko controls the center of the ring, Khan runs around the outside with his back to the ropes.

Khan might someday have the confidence to stand his ground and dictate the distance and pace of the fight like Klitschko does, but he sure as hell doesn't do it now.

Comment

Wlad dominates.

Amir will probably dominate.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Whata *****ng terrible comparison. I can't believe you are serious.

For one thing Klitschko was way more power than Khan in both his jab and his right hand.

Klitschko also sits down on his punches whereas Khan runs around the ring like a jackass throwing flurries here and there.

Klitschko controls the center of the ring, Khan runs around the outside with his back to the ropes.

Khan might someday have the confidence to stand his ground and dictate the distance and pace of the fight like Klitschko does, but he sure as hell doesn't do it now.
                Wlad is a safety first fighter, just like Khan has became now since he got KTFO. Like I said Khan doesnt hold, Wlad does, jab...jab...hold. jab...hook...jab...jab...hold....jab...hook x repeat 15.

Comment

Originally posted by versatility View Post

lmaoo!!!!!

Comment

I wonder if Khan's chin is better at LWW?

Comment

Working...
                    X