Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali or Wladimir Klitschko - Who Is The More Exciting Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough to say.

The thing people have to understand about Wlad is he got a glass chin.

WHEN YOU HAVE A GLASS CHIN, EVERY FIGHT IS EXCITING.. BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET KNOCKED THE FUK OUT AT ANY TIME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      KO Ratio:

Wladimir Klitschko: 85%
      Muhammed Ali: 60%

Wow - this is my 24,000th post on boxingscene!
      Wilder have a 100% KO RATIO.

Men lie... Women Lie... Numbers don't lie.

Wilder > Wlad

Comment

• reviewing the comments in this thread is hilarious! Especially the ones where posters talk about a Sanders headbutt being the reason Wlad was knocked out or having the freedom of an opinion whether you agree or disagree. Classic stuff that really made me laugh at the hypocrisy of it all!

Happy new year to everyone!!

Comment

• So according to Kid Lavigne (sorry, I meant Tunney), If you don't think Klitimir is the more exciting fighter, you're a racist towards Europeans.

Even though I'm European myself??

I've never known such idiocy.

Comment

• Ali is more exciting than 95% of all HWs. Wlad is no exception!

Although I don't find Wlad boring to watch at all, I enjoy.

Comment

• I think Wlad would actually present a lot of the same problems that Ali suffered with Norton (well-timed jab, quick right, continuous movement). However, Wlad just never faced anyone of ali's caliber so it's tough to say whether he could handle the movement and volume.
              The real problem is, you can't talk about either guy without people fussing like children. Hell, Klitschko haters are more loyal to hating the guys than Wlad fans are of defending him anymore. And, people seem to shut down all logic when speaking of Ali. As if he never struggled. And, they really get pissed when you bring up Norton...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                KO Ratio:

Wladimir Klitschko: 85%
                Muhammed Ali: 60%

Wow - this is my 24,000th post on boxingscene!
                So this:

Is more exciting than this:

Or this:

You're an idiot Tunney. 24,000 posts and still no clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I think Wlad would actually present a lot of the same problems that Ali suffered with Norton (well-timed jab, quick right, continuous movement). However, Wlad just never faced anyone of ali's caliber so it's tough to say whether he could handle the movement and volume.
                  The real problem is, you can't talk about either guy without people fussing like children. Hell, Klitschko haters are more loyal to hating the guys than Wlad fans are of defending him anymore. And, people seem to shut down all logic when speaking of Ali. As if he never struggled. And, they really get pissed when you bring up Norton...
                  Wlads right struggled to connect with David Haye, who even landed more power punches.

Ali was quicker than Haye ever was, if someone like Haye can avoid the right and land more power shots, Ali would have made mince meat out of Wlad.

The Klits cant cope with speed, they go into a shell, Wlad literally was scared to let his hands go soon as he saw how quick Haye moved, i can only imagine if Haye had fast hands like Ali, what type of problems he would caused.

Wlad has a great jab and a good right, but if someone moves around fast then he struggled to land it. Lennox was better at targeting and head hunting, he had great eye coordination and natural instinct something which Wlad lacks.

Any HW with speed, good movement and HEART can beat Wlad, and most seem to be lacking all 3 these days.

Wlad is very stiff
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 01-01-2013, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• alis best ko wins were over liston, foreman, and patterson

wlads best ko wins were over byrd, thompson, and chambers

3 all time greats or 1 good heavyweight and 2 fringe contenders. it's close! wlad's definitely better at ko'ing bums and fat slobs though.

Comment

• ali beat the lineal champ 3 times wlad 0
                      ali beat the #1 contender at least 5 times wlad 1
                      ali beat 16 guys ranked 1,2, or 3 wlad 4
                      ali beat 30 top 10 ranked fighters wlad 10

it's close! let's do vitali he's prob better right?

ali beat the lineal champ 3 times vitali 0
                      ali beat the #1 contender at least 5 times vitali 0
                      ali beat 16 guys ranked 1,2, or 3 vitali 2
                      ali beat 30 top 10 ranked fighters vitali 6

Comment

Working...
                      X