No announcement yet.

Frank Mir **Spoilers**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Mir **Spoilers**

Frank Mir honorably avenged his previous humiliation at the hands of Wes Sims on UFC 46 last night. Sims, who had previously been disqualified for stomping on the face of the downed Mir, was arrogant at the outset, towering over the young cowboy, tossing his blond hair, and displaying himself in aggressive, red tights.

Frank was quietly determined and modestly clad. He set about his task with admirable calm and deliberation, taking the big stud down, working him over deliberately, and spanking him for his previous offense. The powerful Sims fought back, however ineffectively, but did succeed in tiring his valiant foe. On his feet, the giant left himself fatally open for only a moment -- Frank landed a blow to the jaw, and Sims fell senseless to the mat, spread eagled, stunned, and defenseless.

Frank did not even deign to mount his spent opponent. Sims, tamed, humbled, and abashed, staggered to his feet and extended his hand in surrender to his new master. Frank accepted the gesture, but no doubt later laid claim to the big blond's red tights as a fitting trophy.

i'm glad to see it. frank is awesome but he needs to needs to work on his cardio badly.

Comment

That fight was not too bad

Comment

Man Franks cardio was realy bad.Ater that side choke atttempt he jsut seemd to havelost it. Good for him Wes Sims showed almost no skills, or perhaps he too gased in the first round. He (sims) looked a little less tired (to me) just before he got knocked out though. Mir did realy push i though, he realy struggled and managed to knock Sims out when i had virtually nothing left to give

Comment

Mir showed he has some heart, but needs to work on his cardio. He really did K.O Sims. I mean, Sims was out with that first knee. The funniest thing was Sims is so tall he didn't fall over when he was out. Mir hit him 3 more times before he was on the ground

Comment

Wes Sims does not deserve to fight in the UFC again, that is all.

Comment

Working...
            X