No announcement yet.

Portland Police Reopen Al Gore Sex Abuse Allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland Police Reopen Al Gore Sex Abuse Allegations

Personally I think Al is getting a bad rap on this one. He may be a lot of things, a scam artist, liar, delusional, etc, but I don't think he's a rapist. A masseuse comes to your hotel room at 11 pm and charges you 530 bucks for a massage, and gets offended when you try to get a little manual release? WTF???

Portland, Oregon , police have decided to reopen the investigation into a 54-year-old masseuse's allegations that former Vice President Al Gore sexually assaulted her in his hotel room in 2006.
    Massage therapist Molly Haggerty claims Gore "pinned" her and assaulted her.

"The Portland Police Bureau has made the decision to re-open the case regarding the allegations brought forward against Mr. Al Gore," a statement posted on the Portland Police Bureau's website this evening said.

"Consistent with our policy regarding open investigations, the Police Bureau will not be commenting on any additional specifics regarding this case at this time," it said.

A family spokeswoman said today that the Gores welcomed the new investigation.

"Further investigation into this matter will only benefit Mr. Gore," Kalee Kreider said. "The Gores cannot comment on every defamatory, misleading, and inaccurate story generated by tabloids. Mr. Gore unequivocally and emphatically denied this accusation when he first learned of its existence three years ago. He stands by that denial."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-gor...ry?id=11059203
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-01-2010, 01:35 PM.

He's scum and deserves to be held accountable for being scum.

I applaud this effort. Hopefully draconian justice is served against this demon pig.

Comment

for 530 dollars I better get some ass **** man around here for the best massage I have ever had is only 120 an hour. Unfortunately I didnt get a happy ending but I felt real good. That ***** is just trying to get some money as if 530 dollars per hour isnt enough. Friggan ****

Comment

Originally posted by -Tyrone- View Post
        He's scum and deserves to be held accountable for being scum.

I applaud this effort. Hopefully draconian justice is served against this demon pig.
        I just think there are better things to go after him for than a 4 year old (previously dismissed) groping case.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          I just think there are better things to go after him for than a 4 year old (previously dismissed) groping case.
          I don't. I think its great. He's obviously a douchebag on a power trip so of course he probably tries to dominate women like that.

He's trying to dominate us by forcing us to pay taxes on air we exhale, so its not even a stretch.

Plus, I doubt his wife divorced him cuz' he's a great guy.

All these guys get selected cuz' they have skeletons in their closet they can later be blackmailed with by their controllers if they ever step out of line and don't do what they're told.

Bush=drugs alcohol
          Clinton=sex addict
          Kagan=Bull dyke

etc.

Comment

Obama=illegal alien and bisexual...

Thats how puppets are kept in line by the establishment.

"You carry out the agenda, or we will destroy you with scandal"..

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              for 530 dollars I better get some ass **** man around here for the best massage I have ever had is only 120 an hour. Unfortunately I didnt get a happy ending but I felt real good. That ***** is just trying to get some money as if 530 dollars per hour isnt enough. Friggan ****
              That's what I'm saying. 530 bucks is absurd for an outcall service that isn't providing more than a massage.

Originally posted by -Tyrone- View Post
              I don't. I think its great. He's obviously a douchebag on a power trip so of course he probably tries to dominate women like that.

He's trying to dominate us by forcing us to pay taxes on air we exhale, so its not even a stretch.

Plus, I doubt his wife divorced him cuz' he's a great guy.

All these guys get selected cuz' they have skeletons in their closet they can later be blackmailed with by their controllers if they ever step out of line and don't do what they're told.

Bush=drugs alcohol
              Clinton=sex addict
              Kagan=Bull dyke

etc.
              I think the divorce is fake, a way that he can hide his income for the lawsuits that will come from people that were duped by his nonsense. People that sold their beachfront property thinking it was going to be 20 feet under water, for example. Of course it doesn't help that he just bought a 9 million dollar house on the beach.

Comment

He should have never invented the internet, look at him now he's on the front cover of TMZ and other gossip crap websites.

Comment

I'm 95% sure that Sotomayor is also a bull dyke.

The Supreme Court is more shot than Erik Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Personally I think Al is getting a bad rap on this one. He may be a lot of things, a scam artist, liar, delusional, etc, but I don't think he's a rapist. A masseuse comes to your hotel room at 11 pm and charges you 530 bucks for a massage, and gets offended when you try to get a little manual release? WTF???

Portland, Oregon , police have decided to reopen the investigation into a 54-year-old masseuse's allegations that former Vice President Al Gore sexually assaulted her in his hotel room in 2006.
                    Massage therapist Molly Haggerty claims Gore "pinned" her and assaulted her.

"The Portland Police Bureau has made the decision to re-open the case regarding the allegations brought forward against Mr. Al Gore," a statement posted on the Portland Police Bureau's website this evening said.

"Consistent with our policy regarding open investigations, the Police Bureau will not be commenting on any additional specifics regarding this case at this time," it said.

A family spokeswoman said today that the Gores welcomed the new investigation.

"Further investigation into this matter will only benefit Mr. Gore," Kalee Kreider said. "The Gores cannot comment on every defamatory, misleading, and inaccurate story generated by tabloids. Mr. Gore unequivocally and emphatically denied this accusation when he first learned of its existence three years ago. He stands by that denial."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-gor...ry?id=11059203
                    I hope he gets away with it but we all know he's guilty.

When you have a fat wife and you're alone in a hotel room and you order a "massage" at midnight-- WTF do you think is going on exaclty? You don't exactly have to be Columbo to figure that **** out. You don't have to be a FBI profiler and **** to figure out what's going on man.

Of course he tried to bone her but I'm cool with that. Just don't try to bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X