Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Saunders Very Confident He'll Beat Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Saunders Very Confident He'll Beat Golovkin

Once again, BoxNation delivered a tasty fistic treat over the weekend a prelude to the bonanza to come when our exciting union with BT kicks in with the blockbuster Manchester bill on April 8. And again boxing people were largely divided by the outcome of a big fight where the three wise men at ringside were called upon to determine the winner.

The match-up between the formidable Kazak Gennady Golovkin and the heavy-handed Daniel Jacobs was more absorbing than explosive but, but the Brooklyn banger was clearly boxing to orders and was mostly obedient in sticking to the script.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i dont see any way zombie ggg can beat saunders

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i dont see any way zombie ggg can beat saunders
      Lol joke of the day

Comment

Sanders is a tricky southpaw who has been trained to take advantage of his lefthandedness. He circles away from the right hand of an orthodox fighter and tries to nullify the jab with his own.
        This could be a good match of styles here. Golovkin wasn't exposed against DJ. He won the fight against a legit #2 (HUGE ) MW.
        I think IF BJS comes in shape to work for the full three minutes of the round he has a shot to outbox the puncher. I like Golovkins style and good boy attitude. I'm enjoying his reign. I'm just saying that although he will definitely be the underdog, He has the style and skills to give 3G fits.

Comment

Ok make fight ASAP

Comment

Its time to proof his words

Comment

WAR GGG its time be undisputed champ and PFP number 1

Comment

Unless you are James Toney or Roberto Duran, you can't balloon up in weight and pretend you will be the same talent you used to be (and even Toney and Duran paid in the ring for their excesses out of it).

If he fights Golovkin in Jun 2017, he will have been effectively inactive since his Dec 2015 win over Lee. If you want to call that effort against Akavov activity, go ahead, but at least it was a reason to get down from 210 lbs to 160 again I guess, so some benefit.

However good he used to be, he's declined a lot now. I doubt he would beat Lee or Eubank if they fought again, and Jacobs and Lemieux would both swat him out the way with ease. Golovkin ?

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                  Unless you are James Toney or Roberto Duran, you can't balloon up in weight and pretend you will be the same talent you used to be (and even Toney and Duran paid in the ring for their excesses out of it).

If he fights Golovkin in Jun 2017, he will have been effectively inactive since his Dec 2015 win over Lee. If you want to call that effort against Akavov activity, go ahead, but at least it was a reason to get down from 210 lbs to 160 again I guess, so some benefit.

However good he used to be, he's declined a lot now. I doubt he would beat Lee or Eubank if they fought again, and Jacobs and Lemieux would both swat him out the way with ease. Golovkin ?

Maybe BJS has declined due to inactivity, we'll see. However he has been essentially in camp with his new trainer Adam Booth since late January and looks in excellent shape.

BJS has great skills, but even in top form he lacks the physical attributes that Jacobs brought with length, power, and explosive speed. Jacobs also showed impressive stamina, where that could be an issue for Bill late in a Golovkin fight.

Comment

This dude is going to literally piss his pants the moment he goes face to face with GG.

Comment

Working...
                    X