No announcement yet.

PBC on Fox: Wilder vs Washington and Hurd vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
    How shocked would you be if George Washington knocked out Beonsay Wilder?
    It would be wild if George Washington could chop down the cherry picking tree!

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      He needs to get a haircut for starters. He gets hit and that hair flops around and the judges notice that.
      That is true even if you block a shot and your hair is flying all over it does give an impression of landing.

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        Sure, Hurd looks strong, upped his pressure and Harrison was really bothered by it, but Harrison certainly doesnt react well to shots, you can tell by his whole body language that he doesnt like it tough.
        Yea, and I think his biggest problem is that he fights like a throwback fighter (arms often extended, stands in the pocket, etc) but doesn't slip punches particularly well or keep his head moving. You can't put yourself in that position and not have the head movement to go with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Yeah some work to do but I love Hurd potential just need to let his hands go more
          Same problem with the Furys in HW but at least Hughie isn't really truly elite, not yet, so I don't see him being a champ long, if at all.

Comment

• We need an intepreter next to Holyfield so I can understand what he is saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              As soon as Thurman bodies Danny boy, Hurd will be the only Swift in boxing.
              No schit! I can't wait for Thurman to drop Garcia, break him down.

Comment

• BombSquAAAAAAADDD!!!!

Comment

• Mares looking like a ******.

Comment

• Deontay Wilder is a hard hitta. Washington is probably scared right now.

Bbbboooommmbbb Sqqqqquuuaaadddd.

Comment

• wilder talks like someone who never fought before and trying to scare everyone around him about how big and bad he is lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X