No announcement yet.

Laras wife------

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    I can't embed for some reason, but here is a link. A woman can be very sexy with the curves in the right places. She doesn't have to look like a fullback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zna2LxQ2Wn0
    I think you are confusing normal curvy women with thick curvy women going off that video. Kim K, Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose, The girl before Rose and the girl after Rose and maybe Monroe.. they are probably the only ones that fall into the category of thick/curvy women. The rest of those women are more than likely what the people saying Lara's wife ain't **** are more in to. Sticks with *******.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      I don't know about dime piece.

But, you'd be a fool to turn that down if it was available.
      Ive turned down better lol.

Comment

I wouldn't say she's a dime but she a good looking woman. Lara loves her so that's all that matters

Comment

Some of these dudes probably just dont have the ability -- or the equipment -- to deal with a full grown woman with a nice fatty.

That's okay, anorexics and crack hoes need love too.

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
            I think you are confusing normal curvy women with thick curvy women going off that video. Kim K, Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose, The girl before Rose and the girl after Rose and maybe Monroe.. they are probably the only ones that fall into the category of thick/curvy women. The rest of those women are more than likely what the people saying Lara's wife ain't **** are more in to. Sticks with *******.
            Nah, I just went for a quick representation of what I like. Nikki's shit is fake, so she doesn't count. Amber Rose is more like it for me. She has the ****, ass, legs, all just right. Mariah, Jlo, & Salma too. A couple of my ex-girlfriends were thick; big asses, **** & thighs. They're cows now. Of course, any woman has to work out if she wants to remain hot & not get fat, but especially the thick ones.

Comment

bang bus already had her.

Comment

She is sexy as f#ck. Erislandy posted something on Snapchat where she was playing with one of her kids & doing squats & just bouncing those ******* & that beautiful booty. Omg she was looking so f#cking f#ckable. I think that was the only video that had me looking into how to swipe sh^t from Snapchat cuz it was so gifable lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                  Ive turned down better lol.
                  you must be gay like Kell Brook

Comment

I don't personally find her all that attractive but all that matters is Lara loves her.
                    With those thighs and buttocks I'd hook her up to a wagon to pull,using her as you would use a cloven hoofed animal.

Comment

• she is cute and has a banging ass body. Anybody who dismisses her is probably a pederast or prefers men

but lets not let that distract that from the fact that Lara is a boring fighter, who shortchanges his own talent by refusing to take risks in the ring.

Has a unique talent to snatch Ls and Ds from fights he should win. I mean, you think maybe he has p4p talent, but when your going life and death w Perro Angulo, and drawing with Vanes, thats basically who you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X