Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast boxing success (learn to punch like boxing legends)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast boxing success (learn to punch like boxing legends)

Now you can ascertain the punching technique of some of the boxing greats, including Floyd Mayweather.

http://www.sicboxingclub.com/

This is legitimate.

Lol good one!

Comment

I wouldn't be so fast to judge.

The guy can bang:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2s6LSJBnI

I havent seen a heavy weight move those type of bags like that before and he isnt even big. Hes got something for sure.

Comment

You should get into comedy...

Comment

It's cool and all, but how are you going to compete with free videos on youtube of much high volume and quality?

Comment

What's your pedigree Kochef - what belts have you won? What champs have you trained? Don't you think it's unethical to pretend to be an expert in something you're unproven in?

Comment

Originally posted by rez View Post
              It's cool and all, but how are you going to compete with free videos on youtube of much high volume and quality?
              Hes offering to teach the punching technique used by some boxing greats. And he shows he knows it by accurately performing the punches. That I havent seen anyone do before. Lets put it this way, we live in the age of Youtube, if anyone can, they would have done it before him!

I've always knew they (elite boxers past and present) had something we dont know about. I watched a video on Sugar ray leonard speaking of bruce lee's body mechanics in punching inspired him.

Fast forward to 1.40 min:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Z-tTzYTG0

This is also echoed by Floyd mayweather senior. He said he delivers his punches like bruce lee and teaches it.

Fast forward to 7.36 mins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8grkCEVjvY

Now I can see how floyd throws his punches isnt conventional at all, and the guy from Sic boxing shows (mimics) how he does it, hes defo onto something.
              Last edited by KoChef; 01-16-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rez View Post
                Nvm thought you were the other guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
                  What's your pedigree Kochef - what belts have you won? What champs have you trained? Don't you think it's unethical to pretend to be an expert in something you're unproven in?
                  Dont shoot the messenger.

Besides hes offering to teach a specific skill set. Personally if I was a Pro boxer and if anyone can convince me they can teach me to hit as hard as GGG I couldn't care less about anything else.
                  Last edited by KoChef; 01-16-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KoChef View Post
                    Dont shoot the messenger.

Besides hes offering to teach a specific skill set. Personally if I was a Pro boxer and if anyone can convince me they can teach me to hit as hard as GGG I couldn't care less about anything else.
                    Dude seriously...the guy in those videos looks like a complete novice. He's boxing at an LA fitness from the looks of it. If those are your videos then I don't mean to hurt your feelings but its the truth and I'll be damned if I don't say it.

Comment

Working...
                    X