No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I've Lost All Respect For Froch, Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Well that isn't true. A white come-forward warrior like Kessler would be immensely popular in the US.

In saying that, I don't think they should be criticising Ward's style. If it's legal it's boxing, it's up to them to deal with it.
    No! Kessler has certain characteristics that would be used, unfortunatly none be boxing, but overall he padded his record wih bums and everytime he stepped up he got beat down. He would be labeled a hypejob and after seeing him fight live and at least 5 times on TV i would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      No! Kessler has certain characteristics that would be used, unfortunatly none be boxing, but overall he padded his record wih bums and everytime he stepped up he got beat down. He would be labeled a hypejob and after seeing him fight live and at least 5 times on TV i would agree.
      Hardly man, he has fought Mundine (in Oz), Andrade, Calzaghe (in UK), Ward (in US), Froch, Green, Magee, Froch rematch coming up, then potentially Stevenson or a Ward rematch.

Even a fighter like Pavlik was a popular HBO fighter and he was far less credited and marketable than Kessler. Kessler would almost certainly be popular if he was American.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 01-26-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

ward is a beast froch and kessler aint even close to his level they would both lose 3 of 3 fights to him let alone a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Hardly man, he has fought Mundine (in Oz), Andrade, Calzaghe (in UK), Ward (in UK), Froch, Green, Magee, Froch rematch coming up, then potentially Stevenson..

Even a fighter Pavlik was a popular HBO fighter and he was far less credited and marketable than Kessler.
          Pavlik was popular cause he was US version of Hatton. Working class blue collar type fighter.

And yes Kessler is padded and crap ad all the names you posted arent very good with the exception of Calzaghe (loss), ward (loss), and froch (which i think he lost but knew he wasnt going to after seein his manger or whoever that guy is jump in the ring celebrating before cards). Sorry it just my opinion.

Comment

I wish they'd stop sucking Andre Ward's c*ck all the time on this site. He's a c*nt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              If Ward were Danish he would fill out arenas in Denmark too.

Kessler is popular because he is the only male athlete in the entire country who is world class at a sport that doesn't involve snow or ice.

We're talking about fans that filled out arenas for Brian Nielsen, a fat whale of a suck ass Heavyweight whose claim to fame is losing to Dicky Ryan by "being too fat and tired to continue"

If Kessler were American he sure as hell wouldn't fill out any arenas over here.
              Wow you really know everything about Danish athletes huh?

1. So Kessler is world class now even though hes just a bum fighting nobody´s?

2. Norway and Sweden are not part of Denmark, so could you please name one world class athlete in any sport involving snow and ice, thank you. Kessler is not even close of being the most popular athlete these days, but yes people like him because hes not a annoying little smart ass like many US fighters.

3. Compaired to the number of inhabitants, Denmark are superior to the fat yanks.

4. If Kessler wouldnt sell tickets in the states, why did HBO offer him a deal?.

5. Leave Brian Nielsen out of this, he was never to be taken seriously. but I guess Butterbean is a world class fighter because he is a yank and even fatter.

Just a free lesson, looks like you need it so this one is on me, now back to school or you parents might want their money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                You wouldn't give Froch a punchers chance against Ward? Wow. Who do you this guy is? Superman?
                I like Froch, but lets be honest that first fight they had was a complete wipe-out.

Comment

Come on Andre. You can't knock Froch or Kessler out. For all your talents you are not a puncher.

Comment

I'd rather see Froch and Kessler go at it over a Ward fight any day. Ward is boring. He holds a lot. He lunges in with his head. Ward needs to talk **** now because he can only sell tickets in Oakland. I can't wait until the hype over this fraud in done.

Comment

Ward would butt Kessler into submission again.

Comment

Working...
                      X