No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner is Not Looking To Leave 135 Any Time Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    Its about developing a young fighter. The time will come when he fills Mayweathers spot and rules the throne better than Mayweather ever did. Bookmark that. lol
    I was with you til this lol. Slow down man. I like broner and he is very talented but not prepared to say he'll be better than Floyd. I think his relationship with Floyd may make him unstoppable though if they get that cool and he takes in any tips Floyd is willing to offer. It's go. It'll be hard for him to get the credit he wants though cuz he'll always be compared to Money. Broner is for real though.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      hahahaha You got me there. Broner bit off a bigger piece than he could chew with Guerrero. I hope he learned his lesson. I'm sure Broners people got on him for that.
      I don't know. I think if Guerrero would have stayed at 135, that fight would have been made eventually. I know everyone says Robert has good boxing skills, but he gets an average on the eye test. I have seen a few of his fights and was not impressed at all by anything. Broner woulda handled that.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post

damage control. guerrero made broner look like a feminine puss puss. broner couldn't even look him in the eye lmao.
        Looking him in the eye meant nothing. For instance, let's say a fighter walked up on pacquiao and manny didn't look him the eye, would u think he was scared? I wouldn't. Manny will barely make eye contact at weigh ins then gets the ring and beats the guy. It means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          this!!!!!!! As if their favorite fighter didnt go thru this same process before moving up!

there is no comp at 135. he is trying to wait til garcia, mattyssee, and khan move up then he can go to another divison that lacks talent and dominate. gamboa is the only big fight at 135 and it probably wont happen. he'll fight rees then probably abril. broner wont be in a big fight til 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Burner Š View Post
            Broner is going to clean out 135.

aint nothing at 135 to clean up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              Broner should stay at 135 and fight Burns Vazquez Abril Gamboa then move up to 140
              He would not beat Gamboa. Broner is good but people hype him to much already.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
                I was with you til this lol. Slow down man. I like broner and he is very talented but not prepared to say he'll be better than Floyd. I think his relationship with Floyd may make him unstoppable though if they get that cool and he takes in any tips Floyd is willing to offer. It's go. It'll be hard for him to get the credit he wants though cuz he'll always be compared to Money. Broner is for real though.
                I didn't mean to say he'll be better than Floyd, I think he will be more of an exciting fighter than Floyd.

Comment

I don't know. I think if Guerrero would have stayed at 135, that fight would have been made eventually. I know everyone says Robert has good boxing skills, but he gets an average on the eye test. I have seen a few of his fights and was not impressed at all by anything. Broner woulda handled that.
                  I think Broner would beat him too. What I meant was Broner opened his mouth against the wrong guy. Broner had no intent on moving up to WW to fight Guerrero and probably didn't think his words with Guerrero would go outside twitter. When Guerrero confronted him at that weigh in, Broner didn't know what the hell to say and looked like a damn fool too. lol

Comment

This cat is talking about crushing dreams at 140 and dominating every division he is in, I think he would have no problem at all fighting Guerrero at 140 or 147 if he was as good as he says he is. He got quiet real quick and is now fighting a dude that is barely 5 feet tall.....come on, let's look at reality here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                      He would not beat Gamboa. Broner is good but people hype him to much already.
                      Saying he'll beat gamboa isnt hype, its totally reasonable. Or are we gonna act like broner isn't much larger and are we gonna ignore how gamboa looked in.his last fight

Comment

Working...
                      X