Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mikey Garcia make an impression last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one got a link to his fight

Comment

He's patient, nothing new unless you only started watching him. It's up to his opponent to make him kick into second gear and Concepcion couldn't do that.

Comment

If the Salido fight happens that will be the litmus test bcse he will bring all the heat and hands needed to make or break Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Garcia is elite at 126. Peopel can talk about his comp. But he's fought guys good enough to show me he beats everyone outside Gamboa.

Looking forward to his next fight.
          in that case from the skill set that gary jr. russell has, he's shown me that he's elite @ 126 & beats everyone aside from gamboa...........

dude. you have to actually fight these guys to know who does what @ 126. potential means very little when talking about dominating 126.
          Last edited by americanbot; 03-11-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            in that case from the skill set that gary jr. russell has, he's shown me that he's elite @ 126 & beats everyone aside from gamboa...........

dude. you have to actually fight these guys to know who does what @ 126. potential means very little when talking about dominating 126.
            I wouldn't compare Russell's comp to Garcia's comp.

Russel aint even fighting 10 rounders yet.

Mikey's the real deal.

I'm calling that Garcia is in the elite category. He will back up my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
              yup chavez sr was ripping him a new a hole. mickey has fought nothing but bums and hasnt wowed me. that is what you are supposed to do when you fight bum after bum be impresive But he hey thats just me
              Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              people here are dumb..........their confusing how good micky is by the ****ty comp he's fought. the reason why the mexican commentators were ripping him a new one was because he's boring & he's nothing special. he's a all around solid fighter but he's not gonna be the next big star @ 126. you have guys like alexander who are his same age fighting maidana & bradley & you mean to tell me that micky can't up his comp? people are tired of this trash at this point. they want this guy to fight someone at this point.....it's gotten ridiculous.
              Wow, I usually don't pay no mind to dumb posts, but these?? Chavez sr?? His son got a title beating lesser fighters than Mikey. I don't get how someone can talk about Mikey fighting garbage fighters while jr has only now stepped up his comp.

Mikey is coming up the proper way. Slow & steady. He isn't sporting a manuefactured title & he has dominated everyone he's faced. When he is worthy of the title of champion we'll now. Chavez sr. Look at Canelo & jr comps, who have not beaten an elite fighter to date, wow.

Comment

Mikey Garcia makes an impression every time he fights, people who know boxing recognize this. The reason his fights look so easy is because he is so good! 12 kos in his last 13 fights, he doesnt even get hit let alone out of breath.

Mikey Garcia. Remember the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                  I think he showed the patience, the calmness of a vet. I think he is very mature beyond his years. Very calculated fighter. Doesn't waste punches either. Just tries to break you down. I like Garcia as a fighter.
                  This.............

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    This.............
                    X3 on that quote. I like the guy, good technician and I'm a big fan of counter punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      I wouldn't compare Russell's comp to Garcia's comp.

Russel aint even fighting 10 rounders yet.

Mikey's the real deal.

I'm calling that Garcia is in the elite category. He will back up my prediction.
                      Yup. I'm sky high on him. Ever since the Remillard fight where he disposed of a solid pro fairly easily I've been really high on him.

I think he can beat Gamboa as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X